• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Batguy

Jan 9, 2018
Also can't get Arias event to trigger after having wine a few times and kissing her in the mixed spa, someone mentioned debug mode? I THINK I got the thing saying she was gone when visiting the spa again, but certainly nothing new in the shrine after that. Thanks in advance. :)
Edit: NEVERMIND I guess I just had to progress the main quest, haha

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Also can't get Arias event to trigger after having wine a few times and kissing her in the mixed spa, someone mentioned debug mode? I THINK I got the thing saying she was gone when visiting the spa again, but certainly nothing new in the shrine after that. Thanks in advance. :)
Haven't played it yet... From rpgm editor I saw that the conditions are:
1st) 2 or more encounters with Aria
2nd) you must have aquired the sunglasses from the shop.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
change log says Aria apology event added
i now have rescued her ( flower cave) but she says that there should be an event and it is not there and she teleports away

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I think the recollection give the clue, but i stuck yet in seccond chair of cloth there say: you open the first fase(checked) you buy all sexy cloth (checked) and get unshame I(checked) but still chair are clean.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Guys i'd like to know if for now i did everything i could in the game : i finished the crystal and the toxic flower quests in the other world. I finished the scientific club arc, i unlocked the beach, i unlocked the topless photo event, i got the black and the revealing suit, i got the max in submission and domination... i wonder if i'm missing something else like events in the sauna, with the clowns, in the prison. For now is it possible to go further than topless photo ? Is there something else to unlock at school ? maybe with the cheerleaders ? At the swimminpool it never works when i sneak into the guys changeroom... is it even possible at the moment ?

thanks for your answers

Three

Aug 30, 2018
Guys i'd like to know if for now i did everything i could in the game : i finished the crystal and the toxic flower quests in the other world. I finished the scientific club arc, i unlocked the beach, i unlocked the topless photo event, i got the black and the revealing suit, i got the max in submission and domination... i wonder if i'm missing something else like events in the sauna, with the clowns, in the prison. For now is it possible to go further than topless photo ? Is there something else to unlock at school ? maybe with the cheerleaders ? At the swimminpool it never works when i sneak into the guys changeroom... is it even possible at the moment ?

thanks for your answers
Click on the book in the bedroom and go to the recollection room. Every event should be there with proper hints.

Reactions: Xaoyu
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes