4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I expect a version 0.9.2.1 to be released very soon. It seems that the common events are missing some parameters (as if he forgot to save the project before commiting the package).

edit: I attached the mod that I use. You should extract the files with rpgmaker unpacker
It adds the scripts fullscreen++, save folder script from dsiver144 and yanfly save engine (99 saves). The saves are fully compatible with the original game. Before applying, copy the original files "Scripts.rvdata2" and "System.rvdata2" (in case you want to revert back)

HLKS

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys, I guess I'm dumb or blind, but I'm totally stuck at the beginning of the game, just before the training in the shrine (second visit in the other world), I got Explorator ID, visited the nursery in the temple, and now I'm supposed to "gear up", but I talked to everyone, visited every room accessible, and nothing triggers, any hints ?

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Hey guys, I guess I'm dumb or blind, but I'm totally stuck at the beginning of the game, just before the training in the shrine (second visit in the other world), I got Explorator ID, visited the nursery in the temple, and now I'm supposed to "gear up", but I talked to everyone, visited every room accessible, and nothing triggers, any hints ?
take the elevator on the left side of the temple. There's a guard in front of the door, but he'll let you in if you have an ID. On the lower level, you have the training grounds on the west side (go there first), merchants to the south and the dungeon entrance to the east

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
i think that's the best hrpg so far (with Astrid which can potentially become even better). Really well done dev

HLKS

Mar 31, 2018
take the elevator on the left side of the temple. There's a guard in front of the door, but he'll let you in if you have an ID. On the lower level, you have the training grounds on the west side (go there first), merchants to the south and the dungeon entrance to the east
Thanks a lot mate :)

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Every time I go to art club in revealing suit, I agree but then she says she doesn't have time
Lust 145/200
SN 55

iFood

Jul 21, 2018
how do you get the revealing suit
First you should get Black Suit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you should dress this suit and go to the park again. Talk with exhibitionist pair again then go to the left side of park. There should be a bench. After masturbation scene go home and sleep. Next morning you will have a message from Angie. Go to school, and after lessons she will give you Revealing Suit
Probably you should have Reduce Shame III

grain2k

Feb 2, 2018
Sorry for my english... What can i do on the beach?
I only had a bath with the withe bikini and a bath with the black bikini... Nothing more interesting, right?

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
plz halp. cant find the *preparation area*

for the book delivery request. i already search everywhere but no clue where it is.
Book merchant in directly south from the crossroad south from the teleporter.
The books are to be delivered to the book-loving orc in orc village

On an unrelated note: my game crashed during final stage of orc titjob due to "failure to create bitmap"

Reactions: ViktorReznov

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Book merchant in directly south from the crossroad south from the teleporter.
The books are to be delivered to the book-loving orc in orc village

On an unrelated note: my game crashed during final stage of orc titjob due to "failure to create bitmap"

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes