4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
yeah i know its hard to click on links nowadays.
better to serve all the information over and over haha
btw i could have said, its ready if its ready lol

Jan 21, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? Finished the west district and the cultists, is there any more?

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Now i understamd because i not get the reaveling suit. Because when i buy the ordinary cloth, this same cloth not stay unavaliable. The ordinary cloth ot suit always avaliable in this version. Mabe, i say mabe, the guy programmer can fixed this, can not? when happening(the cloth always avaliable) the game understand (and say, this guy not buy the ordinary cloth or suit).

Unimaksu

Jun 2, 2017
does anybody have a 100% save file? mine got deleted, and i don't want to have to start over when the update releases tonight

rollit

Jul 1, 2018
This game doesn't actually need a walkthrough. The dev has carefully implemented a hint system: if you checked out the scenes recollection room you know what I mean.

Jevis

Sep 29, 2017
does anyone know what the meaning of chose return to the start at the bad ending? cause i dont see any choice to choose.

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
0.9.2 RTP version:

Changelog:
+ New skills added for all 3 contracts.
+ New task for Stan added. - for revealing suit.
+ New Eve event added. - punishment event: visit her and leave without doing her task.
+ 2 exposure events added: Day time exposure event and supermarket night event(sunglasses and reduce shame III needed for both)
+ 4 classroom events added(3 for revealing suit). - for new device event need 100 lust.
+ Video Club event added.
+ Art Club event added for revealing suit.
+ Running home naked event expanded. - need park events completed for one of them.
+ Cheerleading event added. - after teaching them to drop their panties - visit them again.
+ Beach class trip event added(only 1 small event so far and a few items).
+ Gloryhole event added. - less than 25 sn required.
+ Small tutoring event added. - black suit and no underwear required.
+ Homeless man near Serena's house can finally be captured. - enslave I required.
+ New outfit available for diner dates - 2 new encounters added for it:
Old encounters are still there, new are not randomized - are dependent on underwear choice. - revealing suit is the new outfit for diner.
+ Aria apology event added(>_<)

May 21, 2017
I wanted to ask something and I've been asking, would you like to know if you're going to have a sex scene in the future or a neighbor's groping when I'm teaching his son?

And Sorry for my english :/

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
Where i can find just the update,not the whole game,so i dont need to dowload again and again 1gb???

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes