4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
fufufu
A Japanese term for (often evil) laughter. It is often used in manga or manga-styled scenes in anime when someone is deviously plotting something. It is mostly humorous.

definition in urban dictionary

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
If I remember correctly, you need to
unlock all passive abilities (from Eve)
buy all clothes at the store
talk to Serena's colleague at school (faculty room, before class)
She'll take you to the store and you'll get the Black Suit, and access to sexy clothes
Buy all sexy clothes
Talk to Serena's colleague again
She should give you the new suit

You might need to advance in the exhibitionism sidequest (in the park at night)

I did it a while ago, so I can't be 100% sure

I thanks you for your answer, but i buy all clothers and nothing happening with friend of serena. Only if i buy all sexy clothers the serena's friend talk and guide to black suit. But before this no have reveal suit. Before this nothing happening. And all of rest is shame suit, in fact 1 shame suit

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
I like this game so far other than I seem to be making very slow headway. Is there a walkthrough for this? I can't seem to level up. She got 10 exp for drinking from 2 used condoms from the homeless man wanking behind the dumpster, but that's it. For a succubus that needs to drink semen or die she seems really timid. The grinding seems long and harsh as she fight's like a noob and doesn't get any better. Loot seems more like fighting homeless guys than bandits. Am I supposed to be losing the fight's on purpose to level? How do I get her to unleash her cock sucking, exhibitionist, succubusness and stop sucking at fight's? How "besides hours of grinding" does she make enough money to afford her outfits, accessories, items, and weapon upgrades? Does all this happen only after the orc blowjob escape? I'm thinking I'm playing this wrong as she's still Lv1 and fairly poverty after much playtime, Help!!!

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
I like this game so far other than I seem to be making very slow headway. Is there a walkthrough for this? I can't seem to level up. She got 10 exp for drinking from 2 used condoms from the homeless man wanking behind the dumpster, but that's it. For a succubus that needs to drink semen or die she seems really timid. The grinding seems long and harsh as she fight's like a noob and doesn't get any better. Loot seems more like fighting homeless guys than bandits. Am I supposed to be losing the fight's on purpose to level? How do I get her to unleash her cock sucking, exhibitionist, succubusness and stop sucking at fight's? How "besides hours of grinding" does she make enough money to afford her outfits, accessories, items, and weapon upgrades? Does all this happen only after the orc blowjob escape? I'm thinking I'm playing this wrong as she's still Lv1 and fairly poverty after much playtime, Help!!!
Serena's a succubus. Exp is gained by having sex. The easiest way is to have one night stands at the bar (real world). Go there by night, wearing the red dress, sit at the highlighted table and have sex with whoever turns up. Note that you need less than 50 sanity to do it.
That being said, levels are only needed to unlock the black suit and the revealing suit, as you need to buy all passives from Eve to get those suits, and some the passives are level locked. The fighting per se... is kinda useless.

As for money... well, you can either grind the daily missions in the other world, or just be a cheap guy and use save editors to get 999.9999 coins with a click.

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
I am glitched at the clothing store. If i talk to the lady she says what im looking for is in the top middle rack. And if I go to the rack she just says i can try it on or get it now but no option appears. Also i cant leave cus she says i am not done yet.

Also when I go to the photography place its just a black screen when taking the pictures. And It will not progress either. Also I am trying to get the submission contract to pop up but instead i got the exposure contract again.

I think this happened when I did the naked run event in the school cus if I take a load bk to before that then everything is normal.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
For the clothing store:
Once you go to the rack, go to the changing room (low right corner) and look in the mirror, it should start the changing room scene. If the scene doesn't start, and you can't just buy the clothes at the counter, it means it's bugged. To fix it, upload your file on save editor and, in the "variables" tab, change the #10: BooksAppear to 0
It will reset the scene (note that you will lose the coin you already spent for the piece of clothing, but then again, you can just use save editor to get 999.999 coins).

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
For the clothing store:
Once you go to the rack, go to the changing room (low right corner) and look in the mirror, it should start the changing room scene. If the scene doesn't start, and you can't just buy the clothes at the counter, it means it's bugged. To fix it, upload your file on save editor and, in the "variables" tab, change the #10: BooksAppear to 0
It will reset the scene (note that you will lose the coin you already spent for the piece of clothing, but then again, you can just use save editor to get 999.999 coins).
I fixed it, when I made the second exposure contract it everything fixed itself.

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
does this game has a New Game+
The game isn't even finished. I doubt it'll have a NG+ though. Dev is already prepping for his next project once he's done with this one so I don't think he'll add anything that he doesn't deem necessary.

Reactions: isiomar

isiomar

May 1, 2018
The game isn't even finished. I doubt it'll have a NG+ though. Dev is already prepping for his next project once he's done with this one so I don't think he'll add anything that he doesn't deem necessary.
Thank you. Djinn. I found it a Bit Odd. But I'm Looking forward the next update

Reactions: GinGan

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
So i am having problem getting the revealing suit. I have all the passives from eve. And I have the black suit, but whenever i try to talk to Angie she just says the suit i have looks good. How do I get her to give me the revealing suit?

Reactions: Jeffryman

Porcupine

Aug 9, 2016
Anybody have any pointers on how to actually be able to start wearing the revealing suit? I've got Exhibitionism at 75 and one all previous three events, and need it to get the next one, but she just won't go outside in it.

Reactions: Jeffryman

isiomar

May 1, 2018
Anybody have any pointers on how to actually be able to start wearing the revealing suit? I've got Exhibitionism at 75 and one all previous three events, and need it to get the next one, but she just won't go outside in it.
tell me what you've done, before got stuck

isiomar

May 1, 2018
So i am having problem getting the revealing suit. I have all the passives from eve. And I have the black suit, but whenever i try to talk to Angie she just says the suit i have looks good. How do I get her to give me the revealing suit?
Do the lovers park part, with the man and the woman sitting on the bench

Porcupine

Aug 9, 2016
tell me what you've done, before got stuck
Right, yeah. I figure that it probably has to do with acquiring the exposure contract through save editing, seems the most logical to me, however, I've been able to progress everything else completely fine. I just literally can't go outside wearing it. I've completed most of the other storylines as well, but if there's like a lock-out from wearing it if you finish the scientist storyline first, I wouldn't really know yet. But yeah, like I said, I figure it's more than likely to do with that exposure contract being acquired unnaturally, but it just seems kind of a.. Finicky bug at that point, to me, if the only thing it messes up is your ability to wear that suit. Because I remember before I removed the contract from my inventory to see if reacquiring it again would work, although I again did that through save editor because Eve just wouldn't ever hand it to me, likely again because of that, so yeah. But before I did that removal, I was able to also wear the suspender suit outside. But not the Revealing Suit.

Would be great if you manage to help out though pal, it'll be inconvenient if I gotta set myself back, but I will if I have to, I guess.

isiomar

May 1, 2018
Right, yeah. I figure that it probably has to do with acquiring the exposure contract through save editing, seems the most logical to me, however, I've been able to progress everything else completely fine. I just literally can't go outside wearing it. I've completed most of the other storylines as well, but if there's like a lock-out from wearing it if you finish the scientist storyline first, I wouldn't really know yet. But yeah, like I said, I figure it's more than likely to do with that exposure contract being acquired unnaturally, but it just seems kind of a.. Finicky bug at that point, to me, if the only thing it messes up is your ability to wear that suit. Because I remember before I removed the contract from my inventory to see if reacquiring it again would work, although I again did that through save editor because Eve just wouldn't ever hand it to me, likely again because of that, so yeah. But before I did that removal, I was able to also wear the suspender suit outside. But not the Revealing Suit.

Would be great if you manage to help out though pal, it'll be inconvenient if I gotta set myself back, but I will if I have to, I guess.
no problem, in the future use 2 save files.... so you can have a back up.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes