4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
@Dark Iron i already did but they want me to talk to mr robinson, and i have to find him after class but i dont know where, i cant find him^^
Robinson is usually in the faculty room, either before or after classes.

well not sure if she gets angry and i found out i had too high sanity didn realize that made a difference but was talking about how they say she got negative when they tried to mind control me into not coming with panties on also how do you unlock the passives ? XD i just kinda get them and have no idea how
Some passives are unlocked when your attributes (sub/dom/exhibitionism) get higher due to your actions.
Other passives are bought from Eve (during your dreams) but they cost Lust points.

Anyone know where is aria ??? i cant find her
Spa or around the city (top right I think?)

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
I think @revanix was referring to the getting the swimsuit from the cosplay club, which requires going to the principal's office (on the third floor) to find out he left for the train station. Added bonus: this enables the chikan scenes.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017

Some passives are unlocked when your attributes (sub/dom/exhibitionism) get higher due to your actions.
Other passives are bought from Eve (during your dreams) but they cost Lust points.

Spa or around the city (top right I think?)
yeah i know how i get them from the succubus at night just had no idea how i unlocked them just said lvl something by them :/ and no idea how to get those levels XD

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
yeah i know how i get them from the succubus at night just had no idea how i unlocked them just said lvl something by them :/ and no idea how to get those levels XD
lol, surely you jest. How do you think a new succubus like Serena gains experience and levels up? ;)

AKA101

May 11, 2017
So I think my science lab route was bugged out since i can't do anything except barge in. I used save edit and added CCD-9158 in my inventory and used it in classroom and the quest is completed. But still can't see what happened in event if anyone have save for it can they upload it so i can see what happened during the event.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
So I think my science lab route was bugged out since i can't do anything except barge in. I used save edit and added CCD-9158 in my inventory and used it in classroom and the quest is completed. But still can't see what happened in event if anyone have save for it can they upload it so i can see what happened during the event.
For the Science questline, if you are at the point where you barge to confront them, there should be a letter in classroom that requests a meeting with a student while wearing the pants-teaching outfit. There, they discuss how to approach the science club, thus enabling a second choice when you attempt to enter the room besides barging in. If you have seen these events and still can only barge in, then your save is definitely bugged.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
If I remember correctly, contract stats level up the more you do the activities related to the contracts: exhibitionism levels up by going out naked in the night, Submission needs you to do tasks for your current master, Domination needs you to dominate beaten enemies in the other world.
If you're talking about YOUR level, EXP is gained by doing what a Succubus would do, easiest way is to do one night stands at the bar (at night).

The questline goes like this:
1. Instead of barging in, try to remember what happened to Serena when she blacked out (Empty classroom, Serena's classroom, rooftop)
2. A letter should spawn on Serena's classroom's desk, read it and go to the building outside school, wearing pants.
3. Go to the Science Club, but don't barge in (a bug, the option barge in should disappear but it doesnt). Use the other option.
4. Place the machine in your classroom and use it with High Lust or Low Sanity.

Reactions: Ken To

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
Did you find out what's happening in class and roof?
and a letter from a student?
that leads to the right way to breakthrough science club

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
RPG based games generally require the Main Character(s) to do either combat or interactive activities to earn eXperience Points, and when the Main Character(s) have accumulated enough XP their level increases.

Now seeing that this is a SEX based RPG game that deals with different types of fetishes I wonder what sort of interactive activities its Main Character would need to do to earn XP so that they can level up?

AKA101

May 11, 2017
The questline goes like this:
1. Instead of barging in, try to remember what happened to Serena when she blacked out (Empty classroom, Serena's classroom, rooftop)
2. A letter should spawn on Serena's classroom's desk, read it and go to the building outside school, wearing pants.
3. Go to the Science Club, but don't barge in (a bug, the option barge in should disappear but it doesnt). Use the other option.
4. Place the machine in your classroom and use it with High Lust or Low Sanity.
the thing is i did it up to rooftop in one update, then when next update came out, i moved the save to that update and then science club quest line didn't triggered for me after that

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
the thing is i did it up to rooftop in one update, then when next update came out, i moved the save to that update and then science club quest line didn't triggered for me after that
The previous update you talk about, was it 8.3? Because that one had a funny bug: after the rooftop scene, a message would pop up saying "this is the end of the story, wait for further updates", but it was a leftover message from older updates, instead you could actually end the questline. Also, in my game the letter did not spawn for a couple of days.

Because of that, and because it's really hard to notice the letter on Serena's desk (by that point of the game, you've been in class dozens of times, you don't really look at it anymore), you might have just missed it.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Ok i solved the problem by setting the value of science club to 12 through save edit then wearing pant suit and modest underwear and met the guy at the left side building. if you set it to 13 you can directly get the "Go in" option in science lab. Anyways thanks everyone for help.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Eventually, if you continue to choose wine, she will take you to the mixed bath. On the following day, return to the spa, and Serena will notice that she's absent. Then go to the summon shrine to hear about the issue happening in the slums.
Do keep in mind that this event does use BooksAppear variable. If Serena doesn't notice her absence, leave the spa area and while in debug mode, change that variable to 1 before entering the spa area again. That should trigger it.
ha, i realized i was still playing .83! what a dumbass i am sometimes. so now aria isn't in the spa anymore, but noone in the summoning area says anything about the slums im confused as to what to do next. i dont see a slums/flower quest and the main lady in the summoning area still has her stardard list of questions. do all of the other quests need to be completed first? thanks for the help!

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes