4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
how? i've been to the bath with her a bunch, done wine and tea. still no progress. what next?
Eventually, if you continue to choose wine, she will take you to the mixed bath. On the following day, return to the spa, and Serena will notice that she's absent. Then go to the summon shrine to hear about the issue happening in the slums.
Do keep in mind that this event does use BooksAppear variable. If Serena doesn't notice her absence, leave the spa area and while in debug mode, change that variable to 1 before entering the spa area again. That should trigger it.

Reactions: zoomies

Rubius

Jan 31, 2018
how to pass the quest with the science club?
when you come in, it's a bad ending.
how to get mind control machine?
help please.

Rubius

Jan 31, 2018
by the way this is the first game on the engine RPG in which I've been playing for so long, already played 10 hours but did not understand how to pass this quest, by the way for the developer, the game is very interesting turned out!
but here are some quests are misleading

Reactions: Carlos6464

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
help please.
You need to get a letter on your desk in the classroom, then go outside to a separate building west of the main school building. After that you should be able to succeed at the last event if you have high sanity and/or low lust (don't recall which or if it's both.)

revanix

Jul 30, 2018
heya great game...never playd something like this ^^
one question: how do i get the swimsuit?
talked to mr Robinson but hes "busy" and i dont find him after class

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
help please.
I guess you're referring to the "barge in" option after you had the first flashback? Instead of barging in, you need to acquire more info on what happened to Serena. If I remember correctly, the first step is in the classroom.

heya great game...never playd something like this ^^
one question: how do i get the swimsuit?
talked to mr Robinson but hes "busy" and i dont find him after class
If I remember correctly, the swimsuit is a "costume" the cosplay club gives you. Go talk to them.

Wildflaire

Nov 20, 2017
I hope the game shows more scenes where Serena gets fucked. I don't mean the seduction scenes or when she rides a defeated enemy.
Like when she gets defeated by the dirty man, I hoping to see an animation of him fucking her, not just a CG of her in a basket and writing on her.
Like, I wanna see Stan fuck her after you submit to him.
I wanna see more progression with the guy groping her on the train to the point where he fucks her. (Maybe the train is delayed or smth idk.)
Just my thoughts.

theBoxofPandora

Nov 9, 2017
Hey Can somebody help me with the Dungeon since i cant seem to find the key or location to get to the area unter the one with the perverted sceleton merchant :´/

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Hey Can somebody help me with the Dungeon since i cant seem to find the key or location to get to the area unter the one with the perverted sceleton merchant :´/
Area isn't unlocked yet...

Here is a none walk through covered question for anyone... the battle with the flower guy. Is that winnable based on choices or is that just auto game over end of content like the lab was forever.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
say how do i get through the second stage of the science club thingy ? i keep getting angry when he tries to make me go to school without underwear and such and cant figure out how to change it

also how do i get access to the sexy clothings ? someone said i have to buy all ordinay items ive done that yet i still cant talk to angie about going there together :/

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
say how do i get through the second stage of the science club thingy ? i keep getting angry when he tries to make me go to school without underwear and such and cant figure out how to change it

also how do i get access to the sexy clothings ? someone said i have to buy all ordinay items ive done that yet i still cant talk to angie about going there together :/
First time I hear about Serena getting angry about being panti-less. Can you describe the whole situation?

As the sexy clothing, I think you need to buy all of Eve's passive abilities.

revanix

Jul 30, 2018
@Dark Iron i already did but they want me to talk to mr robinson, and i have to find him after class but i dont know where, i cant find him^^

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
First time I hear about Serena getting angry about being panti-less. Can you describe the whole situation?

As the sexy clothing, I think you need to buy all of Eve's passive abilities.
well not sure if she gets angry and i found out i had too high sanity didn realize that made a difference but was talking about how they say she got negative when they tried to mind control me into not coming with panties on also how do you unlock the passives ? XD i just kinda get them and have no idea how

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes