4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Show me one game where adding "RPGM combat" to an adult game has actually added any value to the "adult" part of the game in any way, shape or form. And before you say "we play these niche games for the combat", shitty combat no less, let me remind you that, no, we don't.
The simple fact is that the developer has decided that they wish to include combat in their game, so whether or not other adult games do this is not really relevant.
Not all engines come with combat mechanics built-in so that influences the possible choice of engine, as would any other personal requirements the developer has. (like their level of programming knowledge)

People play individual adult games for any number of reasons, so I won't presume answer for them, although the fact that there are people that seem to like playing this game seems to indicate that some people do. One thing I do find amusing about your combat related complaint is the fact that don't have to actually participate in any of the combat because you can sneak past it all.

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
a few questions after playing for a week:
1. is the latest main story only developed in the other world but nothing at school? i've save aria and seems i've reach the end of the new version
2. for the cg, only special requirement for the new defeat? i can't get that yet
3. the bruce event....i've got the dance cg but not the other two, white tank top, lose and win, after going to 2/F, i choose tease and mc is now half naked but nothing more to happen
4. for tutoring.....is there ancg after finding the adult toys? and can mc seduce him?
apart from the bad endings, i just miss these 3cg(new defeat, bruce 1 and 2)
5. is there event related to the gift wrap suit?
and the storyline......somehow i wonder if the science club will fight back on mc...

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
I can't submit to Stan,
anyone got it?
Step1 Acquire Black Suit
Step2 Masturbate during class (choose self study with red level lust) wearing the black suit
Step3 Stan will blackmail you (need low lust and high sanity to trigger the event)
Step4 If you have sub contract open, look for Stan after a lesson and give him the collar.
Step5 Go to school wearing Black Suit and talk to Stan before you start the lesson.

Reactions: tommy65

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This is past the point of civil debate, and is becoming a personal argument. Please keep it civil. I've deleted a few inappropriate messages, and if any more pop up I'll be awarding warnings and thread bans.

Remember, we're here for the tiddies. If you can't keep it civil for yourself, will you do it for the tiddies?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Fullscreen++ mod for version 0.85.3
Instructions here

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
Hows the corruption in this game?
It happens pretty fast. If you're more into the corruption process you'll probably be left wanting more. That being said, it's still a great game and the dev is worth supporting because he's constantly posting updates, teasers and polls.

Reactions: 八雲紫

iFood

Jul 21, 2018
How to get this stupid Black Suit? Man in the park just saying that my outfits is dull, Angie saying the same phrases about my suits and nothing changes. What triggers did I miss?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes