4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
How to get this stupid Black Suit? Man in the park just saying that my outfits is dull, Angie saying the same phrases about my suits and nothing changes. What triggers did I miss?
You should be able to go buy it at the store....if I remember correctly

Nevendaar

Aug 5, 2017
Could anyone help with clother shop? When I go into the shop, merchant doesnt open shop menu and only talk about destination of clother. When I try to go in changing room nothing happens, when try to go out, mc talk that she cant.
So, I stuck in the shop. Maybe someone know, what to do? Oh, sorry for my bad english?

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
How to get this stupid Black Suit? Man in the park just saying that my outfits is dull, Angie saying the same phrases about my suits and nothing changes. What triggers did I miss?
You need to buy all the clothes in the shop and then talk to MC's colleague in the faculty room (school). She's only there before classes, in the afternoon she's servicing the principal. She should take you to the store after school and you should get the black suit.

There was also something about buying all passive skills from Eve, but maybe that's for the other suit.

Could anyone help with clother shop? When I go into the shop, merchant doesnt open shop menu and only talk about destination of clother. When I try to go in changing room nothing happens, when try to go out, mc talk that she cant.
So, I stuck in the shop. Maybe someone know, what to do? Oh, sorry for my bad english?
When you talk to the cashier, a point of interest (sparkles on the ground) should appear near one of the shelves. Interact with it and you'll pick up the piece of clothing you chose, then you can go to the changing room. (I think, been a while)

Nevendaar

Aug 5, 2017
When you talk to the cashier, a point of interest (sparkles on the ground) should appear near one of the shelves. Interact with it and you'll pick up the piece of clothing you chose, then you can go to the changing room. (I think, been a while)
I know that. But somehow, when i going in the shop the sparkles already burn, i cant interact with cashier, cant leave shop, when go to changing room after interacting with sparkles nothing happend. Maybe game bugged after i bought passive talent "less shyness" from succubi and try to buy sexy clother, maybe another reason, i dont know. And i dont have any saves before shop.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
I know that. But somehow, when i going in the shop the sparkles already burn, i cant interact with cashier, cant leave shop, when go to changing room after interacting with sparkles nothing happend. Maybe game bugged after i bought passive talent "less shyness" from succubi and try to buy sexy clother, maybe another reason, i dont know. And i dont have any saves before shop.
Sounds like a bug to me, but it should have nothing to do with unlocking passives. Can you upload your savefile so I can give it a look? As I told you, it's been a while.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Sure. Thanks for help.
Yep, it's a bug, and as far as I can tell, it's game breaking.
The game doesn't register you picking up the piece of clothing, so you can't try it on in the changing room nor buy it. And you can't leave the shop because you're mid purchase. I tried to mess around with your inventory using the save editor, but since the item is not yet in your possession, it doesn't work.
The only way to work around it with save editor would be to mess with the "variables" section, but I have no idea which variable corresponds to that event.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Yep, it's a bug, and as far as I can tell, it's game breaking.
The game doesn't register you picking up the piece of clothing, so you can't try it on in the changing room nor buy it. And you can't leave the shop because you're mid purchase. I tried to mess around with your inventory using the save editor, but since the item is not yet in your possession, it doesn't work.
The only way to work around it with save editor would be to mess with the "variables" section, but I have no idea which variable corresponds to that event.
@Nevendaar
The variable you want is #10: BooksAppear. BooksAppear is the random temporary variable used for most of the scenes in the game, and a part of a number of the problems is sometimes the variable isn't re-initialized after being used in another scene.

Setting that variable to 0 will reset the "scene," so the logic will think she still hasn't decided to try on any clothes yet.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
worked like a charm

here's the altered file, you can leave the shop now.

Funny thing, I think there was some problem with the game because I tried to make a purchase but it appears you don't have enough money to buy any piece of clothing on sale (that you don't already own).

Weird.

Anyway, here's the file ready for use, and remember to thank @ryu7432 <3

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
fuck this piece of shit game. I'm stuck trying to find all the clubrooms after visiting every single room at that fucking school but still no dice. I cxan't believe I wasted 40 minutes of my life on this steaming pile of shit.
I'm sorry for your loss of time :(
in the walkthrough you have all the clubs
you speak with Robinson in the faculty room about locations of the clubs
on the 2nd floor you have video game club on your right side , when you leave faculty room go max to the right
the 4 other are on the 3rd floor all are in the outside rooms: left and right side
the swimming club is on the outside of the school go right(your side) and the next building is the swimming pool

Reactions: SHARLOK777
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes