4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
what is "Stan mini-event added in class."
is this event happen in class or after class?
and what is Eve task for submission contract about?

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
ha, i realized i was still playing .83! what a dumbass i am sometimes. so now aria isn't in the spa anymore, but noone in the summoning area says anything about the slums im confused as to what to do next. i dont see a slums/flower quest and the main lady in the summoning area still has her stardard list of questions. do all of the other quests need to be completed first? thanks for the help!
Strange, it should be an autorun event that starts as soon as you enter the shrine. Have you tried sleeping in the inn and returning to the spa and/or the shrine? If it still doesn't work, I'd like to take a look at your save.

Edit: I just realized this event also uses BooksAppear to trigger the "She's not here" event in the spa, thus starting the slums quest. If you can change it yourself, set it to 1 before entering the spa area.

what is "Stan mini-event added in class."
is this event happen in class or after class?
and what is Eve task for submission contract about?
Basically, the mini-events with stan are a groping scene when you walk past him before starting class (due to a bug, you'll most likely need to walk in front of him), and on days you wear the black suit he'll force you to teach while wearing a vibrator. If you submit to Eve (you can only have one master in the current version), she'll use you as a seat while talking to her ex-boyfriend for every night you see her.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i cant catch the panty thief in boys locker ( swimming pool)
she either masturbates and after that he left or 2 other boys enter and he runs off

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
where is the homelessman?
East from Serena's house. There's a group inside the construction site (night) and one of them outside (day)
There is also the homeless guy behind the school. You'll need to be in her pants suit for her to consider exploring the bushes there. Also go there when you're out of repair kits. ;)

i cant catch the panty thief in boys locker ( swimming pool)
she either masturbates and after that he left or 2 other boys enter and he runs off
That's the end of that arc as of right now. Maybe in the future she'll have enough fortitude to actually confront him rather than masturbate to him.

phucxhh

Jan 30, 2018

Im stuck at this , Orc says : Go find hole in wall , but they are standing there, cant pass them, i tried to check wall beside me but nothing happen. What i have to do now, please ? :(

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Im stuck at this , Orc says : Go find hole in wall , but they are standing there, cant pass them, i tried to check wall beside me but nothing happen. What i have to do now, please ? :(
you need to go south one screen and look for the hole there
i made a screenshot

also i have a problem too
she wont submit to stan
i can meet him in the storage room but she wont do it

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
The hole is in the previous map. Go back (south) and search in the upper left corner of the map, you should find a point of interest there. If there's no point highlighted, just spam the action button near the walls in that corner.

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017

the hole is at the left hand corner

Lelepip

Aug 10, 2018
please tell me how to start aria quest? how many times I did not come to the bath does not change anything

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
how can i unlock revealing suit ?
If I remember correctly, you need to
unlock all passive abilities (from Eve)
buy all clothes at the store
talk to Serena's colleague at school (faculty room, before class)
She'll take you to the store and you'll get the Black Suit, and access to sexy clothes
Buy all sexy clothes
Talk to Serena's colleague again
She should give you the new suit

You might need to advance in the exhibitionism sidequest (in the park at night)

I did it a while ago, so I can't be 100% sure

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes