4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

ShAd3AK

Jan 27, 2018
Please lemme know when anyone has a full save of the current version. I have way to short of an attention span to even hope to complete it from the beginning again, cuz I deleted the game by accident like a dumbass

Reactions: imm666

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
So um is my game bugged, or is the slave colar task keep saying "visit her (eve) at night". I keep visiting her every night touch the candle or just leave but it the task keep saying that. Am i missing something? And also for stan i have the storage key the lust and sanity req match, but i cant seems open the storage door.. And also im currently at 50 sub (which is the max i guess?)

iFood

Jul 21, 2018
I keep visiting her every night
This is daily task, so you should keep visiting her every night or you will receive 50 lust

How to expand Running home naked event? Is there another event in park after masturbating near the light in revealing suit?

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
So um is my game bugged, or is the slave colar task keep saying "visit her (eve) at night". I keep visiting her every night touch the candle or just leave but it the task keep saying that. Am i missing something? And also for stan i have the storage key the lust and sanity req match, but i cant seems open the storage door.. And also im currently at 50 sub (which is the max i guess?)
For Stan, you need the Black Suit, in the classroom do Self Study with low Sanity/High Lust, and only then will Stan blackmail you into the storage room

chrisneet

Aug 29, 2018
i'm trying this for the first time and i think im stuck, the character gain EXP when doing "the nasty" whith NPCs but im stuck at lvl.2 (after the orgy with the ogres),
are there other ways to level up?

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
i'm trying this for the first time and i think im stuck, the character gain EXP when doing "the nasty" whith NPCs but im stuck at lvl.2 (after the orgy with the ogres),
are there other ways to level up?
Most opportunities are in the normal world. Go to the bar in the evening, and do the one night stands. They are repeatable for exp. Also, when you increase your powers, there are random NPCs in town and school that you can sneak away with for quick XP. Don't forget the bathroom at school every morning for more XP.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
And I was just thinking about this game yesterday. It's one of the better ones imo.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes