4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Is there anything to do in main story after the Orc "arc"?
I found the crystal and everything, and I'm ready to jump over that one roadblock (near the titty skeleton)
is there someone I gotta talk to?

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Any walkthrough for this?? How to level up? And how to buy those sexy clothes?
The memory room basically acts as a walkthrough, since every scene has a hint on how to unlock it. Just remember to save often, sanity/lust can lead to a quick game over.

To level up you need to do succubus-ish stuff, one night stands are the easiest way to grind it.

To buy sexy clothes you need to buy all the normal ones first, and then talk to the female teacher in the faculty room

May 10, 2018
The memory room basically acts as a walkthrough, since every scene has a hint on how to unlock it. Just remember to save often, sanity/lust can lead to a quick game over.

To level up you need to do succubus-ish stuff, one night stands are the easiest way to grind it.

To buy sexy clothes you need to buy all the normal ones first, and then talk to the female teacher in the faculty room
one night stand?? I leveled up from the defeat rape stuff...and after that got the Shame I to buy the sexy clothes but those were just panties lol

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
one night stand?? I leveled up from the defeat rape stuff...and after that got the Shame I to buy the sexy clothes but those were just panties lol
Back in the real world, go to the diner at night, you can sit at a table and have one night stands. You need below 50 sanity to initiate the event.

exoendo

Jul 5, 2017
Is high sanity the only requirement to not get brainwashed by the science club? I have 100 sanity when I confront them, but I still get a bad end.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes