4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
So, in the slave manor, I can trigger 7 out of the 8 scenes just fine, but I can't figure out how you're supposed to reach 150 lust due to the slave serum. Anyone know how to trigger that? And on a similar note, how do you get all three bad ends for the slave manor in the recollection room, since the trigger conditions seem to be mutually exclusive?
it would be the same way as with the bad end for 0 sanity and max lust ,, save before u do it then when u reload after watching it it should be in the recollection room

heidern

Nov 20, 2017
in the town of ahn beside the follwer girl is a girl selling gifts, talk to her and help her find the phot0s ,, 1- near garden square right of spa , 2- side walkways leading to second floor in shine, 3- beside guards in elevator room and 4 infront of the entrace to where u first met eve in the ruins
Can someone refresh my memory, where is the first time you met eve in the ruins?

Sep 13, 2018
it would be the same way as with the bad end for 0 sanity and max lust ,, save before u do it then when u reload after watching it it should be in the recollection room
Except that when I continue, it puts me right back at the last day, so I can't do the other two conditions. Unless you mean I should save at the start of the manor segment, and then after getting one of the bad endings, I should exit to the title screen and reload that save.

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
Except that when I continue, it puts me right back at the last day, so I can't do the other two conditions. Unless you mean I should save at the start of the manor segment, and then after getting one of the bad endings, I should exit to the title screen and reload that save.
thats what i had to do for mine

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
Can someone refresh my memory, where is the first time you met eve in the ruins?
as you head though the first section of ruins u'll come to a room with a blueish painting on the wall at the top and a row of stones that where blocking your path, the picture will be on the bottom left of that room

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks. On that note, do you know how to get the lust overload scene in the manor. I can't figure out how to reach 150 lust since the slave serum reset it to 75 each day.
Try to go a few times to the right door bevor go to "work". cant remember if it increase or decrease lust/sanity

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
I've look at the hint and the cosplay presentation, how do you recruit jenny?
ok this one is fun ,,,, do the full game club and as much of the cosplay club as possible keep giving the game club erotic books from library or scans of u from staff room untill they get you to help them recruit with help off cosplay club after that wait a day then go back to the game club, talk to jenny

heidern

Nov 20, 2017
ok this one is fun ,,,, do the full game club and as much of the cosplay club as possible keep giving the game club erotic books from library or scans of u from staff room untill they get you to help them recruit with help off cosplay club after that wait a day then go back to the game club, talk to jenny
I have done that but when i talk to jenny in the game club, the only option is to plan a beach visit.

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
I have done that but when i talk to jenny in the game club, the only option is to plan a beach visit.
you might of had the same glitch i had for a bit,,, dont do the science club stuff till u get the cosplay event ,, if u have already giving jenny the outfit then just talk to the guy beside number 3 in cosplay for it .... but if u have the glitch u cant do the science club at all till after the event ( you know if u have glitch cause jenny wil have the heart above her head before she gets the outfit )

heidern

Nov 20, 2017
you might of had the same glitch i had for a bit,,, dont do the science club stuff till u get the cosplay event ,, if u have already giving jenny the outfit then just talk to the guy beside number 3 in cosplay for it .... but if u have the glitch u cant do the science club at all till after the event ( you know if u have glitch cause jenny wil have the heart above her head before she gets the outfit )
I think i may have the glitch. I don't remember if i did the science club before the cosplay, but jenny is in the game club with a heart above her head.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes