4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
I think i may have the glitch. I don't remember if i did the science club before the cosplay, but jenny is in the game club with a heart above her head.
yeah looks like you might have to restart from scratch ,,, sorry bout that , best to save after each day with game and cosplay activities to make sure jenny isnt there

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
This game is a 9/10 in my book. If it had a option for hairy armpits and urination and impregnation it wouldve been a 10

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Succlence 2 is coming. He will maybe release some demo in spring, he said. Maybe not ;)
And yes Serena will be a part of Succlence 2 as well.
Cheers

Reactions: torroan

heidern

Nov 20, 2017
yeah looks like you might have to restart from scratch ,,, sorry bout that , best to save after each day with game and cosplay activities to make sure jenny isnt there
I think i'll wait for the game to be complete.Hope the glitch will be fix.

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "torroan, post: 1471396, member: 282484"] a sala de recordações é o livro vermelho em frente à sua cama [/ QUOTE]

obrigado, mas só fui capaz de acessar o quarto depois que olhei no espelho da sala trancada do alojamento.
obs: meu inglês é ruim, desculpe.

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
[QUOTE = "torroan, post: 1471396, member: 282484"] a sala de recordações é o livro vermelho em frente à sua cama [/ QUOTE]

obrigado, mas só fui capaz de acessar o quarto depois que olhei no espelho da sala trancada do alojamento.
obs: meu inglês é ruim, desculpe.
Dont worry, there is also one the bedroom in your house and there is one in the school aswell. hope that helps

poldy

Jan 13, 2019
hello,
i have problem with ending sience club wihout bad end and they dont want to kidnap me to slave mansion and i cant get thiss even after i save aria

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
Where do I get the gift suit?
from one of my past posts --- in the town of ahn beside the follwer girl is a girl selling gifts, talk to her and help her find the photos ,, 1- near garden square right of spa , 2- side walkways leading to second floor in shine, 3- beside guards in elevator room and 4 infront of the entrace to where u first met eve in the ruins

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I just couldn't take it anymore with the archmage fight, I didn't have any magic or stuff, I had just been following the story.

So I made Serena level 98 with a save game hack and beat him that way. mission accomplished, got the task done, I'm only in it for story anyway... RPGM gameplay suuuuucks.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot but I just don't have the patience with this grind.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
I just couldn't take it anymore with the archmage fight, I didn't have any magic or stuff, I had just been following the story.

So I made Serena level 98 with a save game hack and beat him that way. mission accomplished, got the task done, I'm only in it for story anyway... RPGM gameplay suuuuucks.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot but I just don't have the patience with this grind.
i won against him with level 11

neko

May 1, 2017
from one of my past posts --- in the town of ahn beside the follwer girl is a girl selling gifts, talk to her and help her find the photos ,, 1- near garden square right of spa , 2- side walkways leading to second floor in shine, 3- beside guards in elevator room and 4 infront of the entrace to where u first met eve in the ruins
thanks

neko

May 1, 2017
hey how do i trigger the new years party?

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
hi guys... i recently started playing this game but i'm quite confused... it seems i'm missing something. as soon as i meet the succubus and sanity is introduced in the game, it starts going down and i can play only a few days before it reaches 0 and i get a bad end... i can't find a way of keeping it up enough to survive. bath/shower/masturbation only make me gain around 20 pts a day, while just the passing of time make me lose 40 pts even when no other events happen.

also everything that could help me (potions and so on) is quite expensive and i only earn a few money from school (usually 250-275) some from stupid jobs in the other world (usually 300) plus a few tens selling the garbage i find the ruins... it would take more then a week to earn, for example, the 5.000 i need to upgrade my gloves (especially if i spend all i earn to buy essence to help my sanity)... but i will be dead much sooner !

so... what am i missing?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes