4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

monsterxDDD

Feb 16, 2018
How to beat Archmage ? He keeps killing me with 1 rush of his 4 attack. I always revive but get no more power to be able to kill him, its like unlimited circle of looses :D

U

User_507768

if i recall correctly, you need to be sent (by high priestess) to see the archmage. after that happens you get access to the 2nd floor.
But when i speak with (high priestess) i get the "Explain" option and nothing more.
man i hope the whole issue is not me being stupid

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
thanks for the help, i will wait for the next version and start a new game
ok this one is an interesting one "previously posted" -- Ok you have to go to the bathhouse for a couple of days straight make her stop showing up, you will say something like "oh shes not here " or something similar.. remember to always drink wine and if she ain't in top area check the bottom area. Then go o the shrine to get called up to highpriest to get access to the slums

U

User_507768

ok this one is an interesting one "previously posted" -- Ok you have to go to the bathhouse for a couple of days straight make her stop showing up, you will say something like "oh shes not here " or something similar.. remember to always drink wine and if she ain't in top area check the bottom area. Then go o the shrine to get called up to highpriest to get access to the slums
oh thanks man, you saved me.

Reactions: hfaremix6

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
yeah sry forgot the changelog
Changelog(WiP):
- Big camp trip holiday added(unlocked in the principals office after getting revealing suit - variations depending on wearing revealing suit with no underwear or not)
- 3 Beach events added, with variations for each bikini
- Big waitress event added to nude beach(2 variations)
- Festival science club event added
- Teleport at Vendy's is now functional
- New tape added to Serena's collection
Bugfixes/misc:
- Fixed Jenny's dialogue in the Video Game club, her event is now available
- A bunch of bugs fixed in the Mansion boss room
- Runner at the school ground has been fixed for the prologue
- Mansion bad ends properly unlock in the recollection room(you'll have to play through mansion again to unlock them)
- Mansion bad ends can be unlocked in the recollection room if you've unlocked one of them.
- Beach poster on the closed shack can be viewed properly
- State of bunny outfit can be restored at the festival(club member near the welcoming spot)
Didn't make it:
- Extra school event - I might still add it
- Camp trip variations - there was supposed to be 4, but only 2 are in for now
- Nude beach - one event got scrapped, will get added next month

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
yeah sry forgot the changelog
Changelog(WiP):
- Big camp trip holiday added(unlocked in the principals office after getting revealing suit - variations depending on wearing revealing suit with no underwear or not)
- 3 Beach events added, with variations for each bikini
- Big waitress event added to nude beach(2 variations)
- Festival science club event added
- Teleport at Vendy's is now functional
- New tape added to Serena's collection
Bugfixes/misc:
- Fixed Jenny's dialogue in the Video Game club, her event is now available
- A bunch of bugs fixed in the Mansion boss room
- Runner at the school ground has been fixed for the prologue
- Mansion bad ends properly unlock in the recollection room(you'll have to play through mansion again to unlock them)
- Mansion bad ends can be unlocked in the recollection room if you've unlocked one of them.
- Beach poster on the closed shack can be viewed properly
- State of bunny outfit can be restored at the festival(club member near the welcoming spot)
Didn't make it:
- Extra school event - I might still add it
- Camp trip variations - there was supposed to be 4, but only 2 are in for now
- Nude beach - one event got scrapped, will get added next month
\^.^/ change log

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes