4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
How to start Festival science club event ?
when u have done the cosplay event ( completing the cosplay and game club stories ) you can then go over to the science booth a the event and so long as u have a full outfit ( guy beside your spawn point fixes it ) you can go over and drink the liquid that they have on table to get it

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
when u have done the cosplay event ( completing the cosplay and game club stories ) you can then go over to the science booth a the event and so long as u have a full outfit ( guy beside your spawn point fixes it ) you can go over and drink the liquid that they have on table to get it
Can you please specify a bit more. I have done already all quests from cosplay club and video games club also.
Are talking about new event from 1.0.5 right? I can't understand where should I go to start the festival science event.
What liquid, what table, is it located in science club or where?
I will be thankful if you can give some more details.

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
Can you please specify a bit more. I have done already all quests from cosplay club and video games club also.
Are talking about new event from 1.0.5 right? I can't understand where should I go to start the festival science event.
What liquid, what table, is it located in science club or where?
I will be thankful if you can give some more details.
ok have u got the cosplay event unlocked where the hold the fair in the school grounds?? If not talk to the guys in the cosplay club to activate it, once u are at event u head to the science booth ( its on the row just above where u start and to the right ) talk to the person on the right and then head to the table and click / activate the red potion looking drink on the table ,,, you MUST have the painted bunny suit at full ,,, head to the guy near your post at the start to get it topped up i will be grabbing screen shots in bit please wait for them

Reactions: Dan6050

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
ok have u got the cosplay event unlocked where the hold the fair in the school grounds?? If not talk to the guys in the cosplay club to activate it, once u are at event u head to the science booth ( its on the row just above where u start and to the right ) talk to the person on the right and then head to the table and click / activate the red potion looking drink on the table ,,, you MUST have the painted bunny suit at full ,,, head to the guy near your post at the start to get it topped up i will be grabbing screen shots in bit please wait for them
I didn't realize that the action takes place on the school fair and that's why I can understand, now it is clear. Thank you so much for such detailed walktrough!

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
nps i put a picture version aswell for ppl who dont want read it :)
one more thing, at the nude beach when Serena comes to the right side where to students having sex she interrupt them but then she tells like: " if I had enough lust I can show you..." but at this time she has lust 150-170, so there is no scene at all or bug?

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
one more thing, at the nude beach when Serena comes to the right side where to students having sex she interrupt them but then she tells like: " if I had enough lust I can show you..." but at this time she has lust 150-170, so there is no scene at all or bug?
crit lust is needed so high end lust im guessing havent went to unlock that yet , been dealing with other stuff ill go for it later tonight and post up help

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
someone have save ?
as stated previously its better to play through the game and experience it rather that just wanting all the scenes from the start cause then ur losing context and making all the work the dev puts into making the game fun and interesting a waste

Reactions: UncleVT

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
Too bad this isn't a final version. I actually like gameplay, hidden kill mechanics and... well, and most of the game aspects, actually. Though it's really hard for me to find a balance between lust and sanity and so I can't really enjoy this game (any advices? Or it's just going to the dungeon --> farming gold --> buying potions which add sanity until you won't get the ability to actually have sex?). Also there are some questions about leveling. Is the used condom in the morning the only way to level up at the start of the game? Anyway, I'll drop this game for now, gonna wait for complete version.

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
Too bad this isn't a final version. I actually like gameplay, hidden kill mechanics and... well, and most of the game aspects, actually. Though it's really hard for me to find a balance between lust and sanity and so I can't really enjoy this game (any advices? Or it's just going to the dungeon --> farming gold --> buying potions which add sanity until you won't get the ability to actually have sex?). Also there are some questions about leveling. Is the used condom in the morning the only way to level up at the start of the game? Anyway, I'll drop this game for now, gonna wait for complete version.
ok lets go one at a time .... 1.for balancing lust and sanity yes potions do help but so do the contracts the help u knock down on the amount of sanity u lose each night when u sleep but potions do help as well to top up sanity when needed and as u progress the story you get to the orc camp that will help u level and get more sanity back

2.the used condom is a good way to get xp at the very start of the game but it is a slow build it is best to progress throught the first part of the quest story ( find the gem) and then u have a better chance of grabbing xp through the orc village

3. through using the orcs and the condoms u can get to a point in lvl where u can seduce ppl which will give u -10 lust +10 sanity and some xp, also note you can add sanity and minus lust by showering in the morning bath in evening /night and masterbating also masterbating the the bed if your lust is high . Doing so also helps with the control

Reactions: OakWhoYell
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes