4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me what are those armors? are they useful? or they are there just to be sold
View attachment 236280
I have gone to each of the places that you can buy and sell items and also where you get your gloves upgraded, it looks like they are only to sell. you do not get much for them, I think if i remember, it was only 10G, but there is one guy to take them to to get more for them. He is the guy across from the one that sells bombs. He is the guy that said he buys rare armor and weapons. You have to go to his side, not to the front of the table for him to buy them. He will give you 100G for it but if you barter with him and show your tits, he will pay 200G.

May 25, 2017
I didn't know the release so i tried!
When she cames from school's toilet, in the morning, after masturbates, the change of scene, (Step out from Toilet to corridor), the scene don't "fade out"

aaramus

Apr 1, 2018
I'm running into a problem with the new update where I've got "Church of Ahn Quest" and "Priest Request 2", but not "Priest Request 1". trying to take on the request again doesn't fix it, anyway to fill in this blank, or even cheat to get it?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I'm running into a problem with the new update where I've got "Church of Ahn Quest" and "Priest Request 2", but not "Priest Request 1". trying to take on the request again doesn't fix it, anyway to fill in this blank, or even cheat to get it?
Are you talking about the recollection room?

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
I did the Merry Christmas/New Year event, I thought you could repeat it all the times you wanted, but later realized my invitation got "consumed". I searched it again in school at night, and it wasn't there. So, is there a way to repeat the event?

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018
I did the Merry Christmas/New Year event, I thought you could repeat it all the times you wanted, but later realized my invitation got "consumed". I searched it again in school at night, and it wasn't there. So, is there a way to repeat the event?
I found another invitation on the roof at night.

Reactions: Teieryn

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So I just played this for the first time. I like the way it takes some time to actually corrupt the main character. It is more impactful then just "BAM, shes a slut now". Anybody got any recommendations for something similar? Specifically freeplay (ish), gradual corruption, stuff changing as corruption changes (different face in a repeatable scene for example). Also preferably bigger games (if it is just a small game, the grind is not worth the small content it gives you).

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
how can I unlock the slave mansion? and the school festival?
for slave mansion complete first quest line in ruins then make way through second ( many posts in thread detail how to get there ) for school festival complete cosplay and game club routes

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
So I just played this for the first time. I like the way it takes some time to actually corrupt the main character. It is more impactful then just "BAM, shes a slut now". Anybody got any recommendations for something similar? Specifically freeplay (ish), gradual corruption, stuff changing as corruption changes (different face in a repeatable scene for example). Also preferably bigger games (if it is just a small game, the grind is not worth the small content it gives you).
you could just search here using corruption as ur main tag and look to see what tickles ur fancy ,, getting to read the blurb and look at screenshots and changelog plus comments might help u find a gem

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
I am having trouble with the Church of Ahn Quest. When i go down in the crypt, go down the corridor and light about 6 sets of lights, get to the tomb and get to the corridor going in a down direction, it will not let me go down it. It said i have to light it first. I get stuck there and can only go around the tomb, so i end up closing the game. I need help on what I should do.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
you could just search here using corruption as ur main tag and look to see what tickles ur fancy ,, getting to read the blurb and look at screenshots and changelog plus comments might help u find a gem
I did, but there is a lot to go through. Recommendations are usually better.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes