4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
So I just played this for the first time. I like the way it takes some time to actually corrupt the main character. It is more impactful then just "BAM, shes a slut now". Anybody got any recommendations for something similar? Specifically freeplay (ish), gradual corruption, stuff changing as corruption changes (different face in a repeatable scene for example). Also preferably bigger games (if it is just a small game, the grind is not worth the small content it gives you).

My recommendations :
3d cg -
(Unfinished but it already has a ton of content)
(unfinished But a Shitload of content is already there)

2DCg-
(really good game with a huge amount of scenes, took me like 20+ Hours to nearly complete it)
Violated Heroine (no link coz RULES, Huge amount of content - Ambitous Project that probably never get properly finished)
( Sweet Tease and foreplay corruption game, somewaht short (2h +)
Every game ( / / )
( Unfinished, Great premise, already a good amount of content)

Honorable Mentions + SCAT WARNING: ( Older corruption game in a shool setting, sadly later in the game it contains too much poop for me to handle)

I edit this if i have more time, Enjoy

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
My recommendations :
3d cg -
(Unfinished but it already has a ton of content)
(unfinished But a Shitload of content is already there)

2DCg-
(really good game with a huge amount of scenes, took me like 20+ Hours to nearly complete it)
Violated Heroine (no link coz RULES, Huge amount of content - Ambitous Project that probably never get properly finished)
( Sweet Tease and foreplay corruption game, somewaht short (2h +)
Every game ( / / )
( Unfinished, Great premise, already a good amount of content)

Honorable Mentions + SCAT WARNING: ( Older corruption game in a shool setting, sadly later in the game it contains too much poop for me to handle)

I edit this if i have more time, Enjoy
Thank you. Will try them out.

Reactions: Baemz

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
I am having trouble with the Church of Ahn Quest. When i go down in the crypt, go down the corridor and light about 6 sets of lights, get to the tomb and get to the corridor going in a down direction, it will not let me go down it. It said i have to light it first. I get stuck there and can only go around the tomb, so i end up closing the game. I need help on what I should do.
there is a torch in each coffin room you must light them to move on

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
If you say this

If I remember correctly, you need to
unlock all passive abilities (from Eve)
buy all clothes at the store
talk to Serena's colleague at school (faculty room, before class)
She'll take you to the store and you'll get the Black Suit, and access to sexy clothes
Buy all sexy clothes
Talk to Serena's colleague again
She should give you the new suit

You might need to advance in the exhibitionism sidequest (in the park at night)

I did it a while ago, so I can't be 100% sure

i try, realy i try

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
If you say this

She'll take you to the store and you'll get the Black Suit, and access to sexy clothes
Buy all sexy clothes

i try, realy i try
You know that there is that strange man in the recollection room now?
He says you need to have all available events with the nude couple in the park.
And you only need the reduce shame skill from Eve. Hope that helps

RegHereForHelp

Feb 10, 2019
Hello guys! Need your help - i finished quest with finding first crystal, cleared undercity and saved Aria, after met Eva, Serena said that she doesn't like the Mage, and Eva said that she must to find something in town. Now i'm stucked cause i dont know what to do - i've explored all dung, all city, but found nothing. What is mine quest right now? Can't move in main story cause of that - i just don't know what i need to do. Coming in Mages room triggers 1 scene where he is saying that he need 2 more crystals. Hope you can help me!

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
If you say this

Buy all sexy clothes

i try, realy i try
yeah u need to do the walk in the park side missions as well

RegHereForHelp

Feb 10, 2019
Hello guys! Need your help - i finished quest with finding first crystal, cleared undercity and saved Aria, after met Eva, Serena said that she doesn't like the Mage, and Eva said that she must to find something in town. Now i'm stucked cause i dont know what to do - i've explored all dung, all city, but found nothing. What is mine quest right now? Can't move in main story cause of that - i just don't know what i need to do. Coming in Mages room triggers 1 scene where he is saying that he need 2 more crystals. Hope you can help me!
Still need help, have no idea how to continue quest :(

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes