4.20 star(s) 76 Votes
Sep 13, 2018
Which one? The first should be available after day 2
Yeah, I got that one, but it doesn't show up in the Recollection Room, and I can't get the rest to trigger. Speaking of scenes that don't show up in the Recollection Room, has anyone had issues with the Glory Hole and At the Diner with Bruce scenes?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, I got that one, but it doesn't show up in the Recollection Room, and I can't get the rest to trigger. Speaking of scenes that don't show up in the Recollection Room, has anyone had issues with the Glory Hole and At the Diner with Bruce scenes?
Gloryhole is fine, but i actually still miss bruce accident 2, since version 0.8~

nesmick

Dec 20, 2017
Hello guys! Need your help - i finished quest with finding first crystal, cleared undercity and saved Aria, after met Eva, Serena said that she doesn't like the Mage, and Eva said that she must to find something in town. Now i'm stucked cause i dont know what to do - i've explored all dung, all city, but found nothing. What is mine quest right now? Can't move in main story cause of that - i just don't know what i need to do. Coming in Mages room triggers 1 scene where he is saying that he need 2 more crystals. Hope you can help me!
i think u need to meet the succubus after this and then she gives u a hint to find a well or something which can be found at the left corner of the city to continue the storyline

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
The recollection room is kinda not finished. Most of the "ending" scenes are not available as well.
I started to make my own triggers to lit up those events in there. some are cg's only anyway.
For me for example the m"Naked run reward" never showed up.
Well I guess i need to collect some data what needs to be fixed and will write him to fix that recollection room.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Most of the "ending" scenes are not available as well.
Most? There are only 2 or 3 endings unfinish and not avaiable.
You have to play the events and endings to unlock them in the recollection room.
I have unlocked around 90% or more

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
So I'm still having trouble getting the second Art Club event to trigger. Does anyone know the trick to it?
if u got first painting head in with high lust and low shame to get it you get to go nude then tease then go to other girl sitting at desk to get other one

Sep 13, 2018
Oh yes, sorry my bad. The art club was tricky... you need a combination of sanity and lust for it. hint says 50 or less sanity required for nude modeling
Yeah, I know, the problem is I talk to everyone in the club and I'm not being stopped to model as I leave. I just don't know what triggers it.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
strange it triggered on auto as i left. i started a new game. talked to everyone twice and as i tried to leave the girl asked me if i want to model for them. maybe you need to start a new game.
not sure if it breaks if you told them "not now" earlier.
haven't used that option. and i entered the art club on 4th day so its not depending on the game days.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes