4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
i cant seem to give jenny the schoolgirl outfit. ive finish the video game club quest and have wore the schoolgirl outfit at the rooftop. its not in my inventory and i cant give it to jenny. the cosplay club only seems to caught on the loop on crafting bikini every single day. help? is that a bug?

May 25, 2017
If you try to help the boy in the library, with your teacher suit (pants), when you are in his shoulders the game freeze! I don't know if it is a bug or it's because i'm using an old savegame (0.7.x). For now just to now the new parts!
Is there anything new that we would find if we start the game from begining?
BTW, Love the game! Keep the good work ;)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
If you try to help the boy in the library, with your teacher suit (pants), when you are in his shoulders the game freeze! I don't know if it is a bug or it's because i'm using an old savegame (0.7.x). For now just to now the new parts!
Is there anything new that we would find if we start the game from begining?
BTW, Love the game! Keep the good work ;)
Strange that should work, funny thing trying it with teacher suite on I got a loop. Well somethings off with the book finding event I guess. Thanks,
I reported the bug. so avoid the teacher suite inside the library. revealing suite is much more fun anyway lol

U

User_507768

Can anyone tell me what are those armors? are they useful? or they are there just to be sold
Untitled.png

U

User_507768

Aren't those items from the dungeons? You can sell them, I guess they are for selling not sure anymore.
well, I have never got them in the previous version so I thought they have some kind of function

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
i cant seem to give jenny the schoolgirl outfit. ive finish the video game club quest and have wore the schoolgirl outfit at the rooftop. its not in my inventory and i cant give it to jenny. the cosplay club only seems to offer to caught on the loop on crafting bikini every single day. help? is that a bug?
possibly a bug

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
no they are for selling since your armour is better its a quick way to make gold to help when u need it
Those armor pieces give less then those broken stuff you get from dungeon. So I am not sure what was his intention or
was it just a leftover from some tests. Well since they are not needed for some lewd quests i would sell em haha

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
ok lets go one at a time .... 1.for balancing lust and sanity yes potions do help but so do the contracts the help u knock down on the amount of sanity u lose each night when u sleep but potions do help as well to top up sanity when needed and as u progress the story you get to the orc camp that will help u level and get more sanity back

2.the used condom is a good way to get xp at the very start of the game but it is a slow build it is best to progress throught the first part of the quest story ( find the gem) and then u have a better chance of grabbing xp through the orc village

3. through using the orcs and the condoms u can get to a point in lvl where u can seduce ppl which will give u -10 lust +10 sanity and some xp, also note you can add sanity and minus lust by showering in the morning bath in evening /night and masterbating also masterbating the the bed if your lust is high . Doing so also helps with the control
Oh. Thank you very much. So basically, this game is as hard as it feels from the start. Well, I like hard games. Now I'm waiting the full release even more.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Just for the record:
Here's what changed from 1.05.2 to 1.05.3: - School festival event now appears in recollection room(have to repeat it for it to do so) - Library event teacher suit fix added. - Ambushing couple at the beach now works properly with Lust Frenzy.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes