4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Started a new game and there are a few bugs in the new version (both 1.15.1 and 1.15.2, RTP and Non RTP).

- On the very first day while talking to the guy who asks for tutoring, his sprite disappears and stays that way.
- In the school there is a naked girl standing in front of the art club, but there is no dialogue when you interact with her.
- After talking to the teachers there is a statue of serena already in place of the broken one (I'm guessing you make that much later in the game? I haven't reached there yet) and if you interact with it you get -5 SN and get automatically get a bad end (before even unlocking the sanity system).

Also the walkthrough says to collect rewards after finding second elevator, who do I get that from? the guy standing in front of the first elevator does not give me anything just says congratulations, and I talked to many others too.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Started a new game and there are a few bugs in the new version (both 1.15.1 and 1.15.2, RTP and Non RTP).

- On the very first day while talking to the guy who asks for tutoring, his sprite disappears and stays that way.
- In the school there is a naked girl standing in front of the art club, but there is no dialogue when you interact with her.
- After talking to the teachers there is a statue of serena already in place of the broken one (I'm guessing you make that much later in the game? I haven't reached there yet) and if you interact with it you get -5 SN and get automatically get a bad end (before even unlocking the sanity system).

Also the walkthrough says to collect rewards after finding second elevator, who do I get that from? the guy standing in front of the first elevator does not give me anything just says congratulations, and I talked to many others too.
Reported this on patreon, I was wondering about the naked girl as well hehe

Reactions: Iramis

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
To get the "School Slave" event happening, you have to finish the game (Or at least reach Vendy's house), enter into the portal there. The ending happens by itself. Next, you have to go to the recollection room and interact with it. This teleports you to the "School Slave" event dimension. I'll try to post here my own savefile in case you can't get there by yourself.
what is that of Vendy's house? and the portal you mention

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Grinding aside, I really like this game, the updates also fine every time, but isn't it time to wrap up the project and start a new one? It's starting to feel a bit stale.

Never mind, I just checked his patreon and see he's working on a sequel. Sweet!

lilmizu

Jul 13, 2018
found a letter on the floor but now I am stuck and don't know what to do been sitting here for 30 minutes roaming around the school

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Grinding aside, I really like this game, the updates also fine every time, but isn't it time to wrap up the project and start a new one? It's starting to feel a bit stale.

Never mind, I just checked his patreon and see he's working on a sequel. Sweet!
I forgot where, think it must been somewhere in this thread, i read there will be male protagonist instead of female protagonist in sequel. Can you confirm that? Because......i like female protagonist games better.....

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I forgot where, think it must been somewhere in this thread, i read there will be male protagonist instead of female protagonist in sequel. Can you confirm that? Because......i like female protagonist games better.....
Yeah me too, but it looks like the male one is a second character or something. I didn't look into it much.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks Loqic. Ive just read through the patreon-post-link you delivered and there it says 2nd character and there some hints we might be playing way more than 2 characters next episode and Serena seems to be still around/Maincharacter(?). So....thanks and probably i can cope with that....if the male is just an addition and no replacement, that could work.

WallieBot

Mar 17, 2019
Ran into a bug while performing exposing contract went up to juniors window. Asked if she wanted give him added stimulation then crashed. Max exposure but just got the suit to continue juniors quest line.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes