4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Question Contains Spoilers:

At a certain point near the start of the science club event chain, just before you start getting brainwashed, it says you won't be able to teleport to the other world. Sure enough, the next time I tried, Serena simply said she didn't feel like going in the basement.

I assumed that meant I could NEVER go back EVER AGAIN. It's been many days (in-game time), and I haven't been back. I've been keeping this whole play-through on separate saves and holding on to the old saves, so that I could try the "not science club route" later.

Finally, I bought a new painting to cover the hole in the wall, and when I went to place it over the hole, I accidentally walked into the basement. So, I tried the teleporter, and it worked fine.

Is my return to the other world a glitch, or am I an idiot, and it was only a temporary restriction?
(Which is my polite way of saying, that was not very clear, and also, AAAARRGH!)

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Question Contains Spoilers:

At a certain point near the start of the science club event chain, just before you start getting brainwashed, it says you won't be able to teleport to the other world. Sure enough, the next time I tried, Serena simply said she didn't feel like going in the basement.

I assumed that meant I could NEVER go back EVER AGAIN. It's been many days (in-game time), and I haven't been back. I've been keeping this whole play-through on separate saves and holding on to the old saves, so that I could try the "not science club route" later.

Finally, I bought a new painting to cover the hole in the wall, and when I went to place it over the hole, I accidentally walked into the basement. So, I tried the teleporter, and it worked fine.

Is my return to the other world a glitch, or am I an idiot, and it was only a temporary restriction?
(Which is my polite way of saying, that was not very clear, and also, AAAARRGH!)
Only a temporary restriction, actually most of the plot happens there.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
LOL! For the first time when i download some new version on any game (in this point is that game) i have a WARNING message from my browser - it's say this "This type of file can harm your computer.Do you want to keep it anyway?" I never have this problem before with this or any other game i download,so i want to know is there any harming files this time in that game? I don't want to risked my PC to get damaged - if i need,i will wait until some of the next versions,when it will not happen this problem again,but if anyone else have the same situation downloading the game and it know is there have a problem or not i will be happy to know this,so i can decide more easily to "download" or "not download" that new version!

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017

Does it mean that I better stay away from science club if I want to go through main storyline or I understood this warning wrong?

redfir

Sep 29, 2017

Does it mean that I better stay away from science club if I want to go through main storyline or I understood this warning wrong?
It's not matter, you can finish this event just in fews days and continue main story later. It's just mean you can't go to basement at night to tp away.

Reactions: Qizl

Ariesdt

Mar 14, 2018
I found the second elevator, how do i get my reward and cross the broken bridge, can someone help me please?

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
You do have the option to block, if u select fight your options are Attack, Active, Guard and Items.
You want to select Guard

For third one stand in shadow and hold S while using the arrow keys to make ur character look in a direction and attack when the guy is infront of the shadow

Hope the helps
Hi torroan I've only just got back to playing this again since my original request.
Your advice was spot on and I'm done with training. Thank you so much for your assistance (y):)

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
how do i get key to the storage room?
You mean the storage room in the school where the janitor stand before in the morning and mumbling he has maybe lost his keys?
If you go on with the story. The blonde school guy in your class (actually I don't know his name) will bring you there.
There is no need of a key.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes