4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
I don't think it matters what nickname you set. Only that you have to lower your Dominant points low enough. That's said it's been a while since I last play the game so maybe I remember things wrongly.
thank you for the responding dude i will try that as well

neronightmare

Jul 28, 2018
The file Game.rgss3a is huge on this game and will seem that the extractor stopped; if you click on it you'll get a not responding notice and then the extraction will fail.
You should either let it finish the extraction (without clicking on the bar) or use 7zip, winrar, etc. to extract the files/folders.
it works Thanks

FantasyZong

Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 360272

Overview:
You play as a strict female teacher, who finds a portal to a different world, and discovers a shocking fact about her origin. Will she keep living her life peacefully, or will she drown in her carnal desires? That will be for a player to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-20
Release Date: 2019-09-20
Developer: [R]Nest
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.3
Language: English
Sequel: Succulence 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Difference in RTP and Non:

DOWNLOAD
Win Non RTP: - - -
Win RTP: - - -

Extras:
(v0.99)
(With hints), Links shared by psycohunter96

View attachment 35616 View attachment 35617 View attachment 35618 View attachment 35610
I have got a question,could any one tell me that how get throught the science club event?The boy told me to stand the pleasure caused by Brian-control machine,but how?

FantasyZong

Jul 21, 2018
I have got a question,could any one tell me that how get throught the science club event?The boy told me to stand the pleasure caused by Brian-control machine,but how?And ,can the savefile be uesd to all the game vesion?

Jun 30, 2018
there is submission request from eve for entering a public men bathroom where is that ?
and can someone edit my savefile for me the art club event is glitched the variable is 33 but its not there when trying to edit online

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Since the game doesn't have a quest log and the walkthrough only covers the main quest and me being too lazy to keep visiting the Recollection Room whenever I want a Hint on how to unlock a new scene I went and decompiled the Game.rgss3a file and turned the Recollection Room file (Map111.rvdata2) into a text file (removed like 2 million characters)
Now I have a 400 lines text file containing all Hints in the game in alphabetical order and thought I'd share it here may it be useful for someone else.

Update: Instead of alphabetical order the Hints are now categorized and sorted like in the Recollection Room.

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Just discovered this game and just gotta say, Holy fuck this game is so good. Barely got through any of it, only discovered one of the crystals, and still loving every moment of it. Haven't gotten a lot of the scenes yet but my favorite so far has got to be the sleepover one, just so well done and written. Good job dev for making such a good and hot game!

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
1.3.5 will be (maybe) tomorrow, with some special way to enable all stuff in the recollection room.
Teaser about what will be there (or not or is not working haha)
Now, about the progress log:
- New public request added(2 events)
- New outfit for slave school added
- 1 Slave school event added
- Loads of grammar errors fixed
- Recollection room updated a bit
- CG done for the final Stan event

So activate your patreon today XD or wait until someone will post it here hehe

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes