RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.4] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 100 Votes

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
like half a month ?

1 it's a warez site, this is the whole purpose of this forum to share, always as been for the last 20 years.
2 promoting your game on a warez site and keeping your main source of advertisement on the backseat is kind of ungrateful
3 art and culture are meant to be shared and enjoyed by everyone, you're not harming the dev, you're helping him.
4 pirates would never have bought the game anyway, it's not a loss, if you enjoy the game you support it, if you can't you don't.
If you can't pay for the real deal you can at least be patient.

DP isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be but you're also not entitled to someone else's labor just because you can't / don't want to pay. The reality is that most eroges don't even break even on the cost of investment, and most projects aren't things like CoC, an Alicesoft release, or Fek. If you don't give people room to make a buck off their work in this oddly specific industry don't be surprised when the market is flooded with AI slop games and services like Nutaku that are way worse about extracting money from customers.

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
If you can't pay for the real deal you can at least be patient.

DP isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be but you're also not entitled to someone else's labor just because you can't / don't want to pay. The reality is that most eroges don't even break even on the cost of investment, and most projects aren't things like CoC, an Alicesoft release, or Fek. If you don't give people room to make a buck off their work in this oddly specific industry don't be surprised when the market is flooded with AI slop games and services like Nutaku that are way worse about extracting money from customers.
you didn't read and/or understand what I said, I won't bother debating with you.

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
you didn't read and/or understand what I said, I won't bother debating with you.
You're whining that someone pointed out there's no reason to upload pirated versions of the game when the dev themselves uploads full updates for free with a modest delay over people who are actively contributing financial support to the game.

I will repeat myself, you should learn to be OK with this if you don't want to or just can't pay for this kind of thing because the alternatives are way worse. The only point I didn't address was the one where you pretended there was something nefarious about the developer providing free updates to their game for non-subscribers.

zX_Xz

Jan 13, 2019
guys it's not a pirated V xD ... but it's k u wan wait then wait for the free V :"3

small note : this V doesn't have much on it .. we wait a lot of time for not much at all feel kinda disappointment

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It always surprises me how entitled people get when they're being given something for free.

Like, christ, it's like two weeks of waiting to not have to pay for a game. Cool your jets and stop thinking everyone is obligated to bend over backwards just to suit your immediate needs. Go play something else, there's 50000 games on this site.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
Go play something else, there's 50000 games on this site.
While true and I agree with you (though a lot of these indie devs do kinda bring it on themselves by drip feeding content at such a slow rate it often feels like a scam, and many get so deep into the weeds on feature creep rather than just finishing the game it's absurd) I wouldn't wish about 49000 of those games on my worst enemy.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Succum Brewery v0.3.3a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Like the game a lot but im now just hoping 0.3.4 brings the final training scene, maybe a few more interactions along with the final bar upgrades

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
This game looks interesting, but the most important question....

Does the MC ever chug a mug full of cum? Very important.

Reactions: byran47

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
Just tried this game and it was amazing. Can't wait for more. Is there another game like this in terms of mind control?

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
This game looks interesting, but the most important question....

Does the MC ever chug a mug full of cum? Very important.
Yes, in a way - it's one of the bartending skills. From what I've heard in the discord, the dev has said that the main character does have a cum fetish so I guess you could expect more of that in the future too.

4.60 star(s) 100 Votes