Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
4 endings paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also why the heck does the extra not unlock after the first 2. Bad endings or true endings usually unlock it.

Just want to make sure future people aren't confused. Like I was. Because I hunted bad endings down. After B path. To see the 4 ladies banter. I was lead to go get them after all.

Edit: You have to do Mei's path. rip. Also that path got a bad ending, that seem like a good one. :HideThePain: also all the succubus room are in the extras.

Last edited:

Firespit21

Mar 27, 2018
4 endings paths.

Also why the heck does the extra not unlock after the first 2. Bad endings or true endings usually unlock it.

Just want to make sure future people aren't confused. Like I was. Because I hunted bad endings down. After B path. To see the 4 ladies banter. I was lead to go get them after all.

Edit: You have to do Mei's path. rip. Also that path got a bad ending, that seem like a good one. :HideThePain: also all the succubus room are in the extras.
I'm a bit confused here, i tried every single options in the game so i can unlock the extra but it still wouldn't open, would you mind to give the guide how to enter mai's bad ending?

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I'm a bit confused here, i tried every single options in the game so i can unlock the extra but it still wouldn't open, would you mind to give the guide how to enter mai's bad ending?
I think for the extra you have to clear the true ending.
Not sure which Mei's bad ending you are talking about it could be either Grab Mei's hand, following her into an empty dimension or at the last decision, decide to forget about Mei

Jan 21, 2022
I unlocked extra by getting the meimei ending (which you can do after you get the true ending).

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Is it just me or does the mc seem like a judgemental @$$hole? I'd much rather accept mei straight off.. but no I had to go along with his #$%... but great artwork, gripping story that really draws you in and super sexy vixens. I love and hate different aspects at the same time.

Note: I am not trying to hate, really. IT'S a great game I just take pseudo offense to some of the mc's actions and view points. Again just my solitary opinion.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes