Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just to confirm, this is not the deluxe edition right?

also, is there any walkthrough?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
5 AntiVirus software find it sus, because the game uses weird engine that registers a global mouse input hook to capture your mouse input...
Lol gotta love false positives. I use MTool for machine translation, and it sets off antivirus like a mofo… due to using code injection.

Reactions: Gorainu

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Sadge, lately I see this sh*t on every game that I download here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s a false positive. Anti-Virus really doesn’t like anything that injects code or hooks… which a lot of these games do. This one does it to capture mouse input. I use MTOOL which sets off anti-virus left and right because it injects hooks into running processes to intercept, and alter them… for the sake of translation. But holy hell does it give my anti-virus fits. It would block and remove it every time I updated or used even though I told it to allow it. I eventually had to put in a manual exclusion for it specifically, for this reason.

Reactions: reddking

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
Is there happy endings in this and how many routes do we have I'm not not talking about the true ending here I played a lot of visual novels and never have I played the true ending I'm always satisfied with the routes ending is there something like this here

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Is there happy endings in this and how many routes do we have I'm not not talking about the true ending here I played a lot of visual novels and never have I played the true ending I'm always satisfied with the routes ending is there something like this here
Yes and no. There are two endings/routes, and a bunch of "bad" ends for succumbing to temptation. There are two endings... one results in a BAD end, the other in a sequel bait nonending.

The Special Story (which was DLC in the japanese release & exclusive to the Deluxe Global release is an epilogue/happy ending that got cut for the sake of making sequels.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for the answer I'm not gonna play it then since there is no satisfying ending
I was mistaken. There's an alternate happy ending route I missed. I didn't realize due to translation issues. Basically I mistook what I was being told. It's not the canon ending though. That said... its a result of a choice you only get after beating the game and getting the true ending. Basically there's a scene where they stripped the choice out that actually stood out in my original playthough where its added back in in replay.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes