Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
I see that there are multiple endings to this game, is there a guide on what these endings are and how to get them?
No need. It’s all bad endings with one very obvious branching point… and another that opens up once you get the true ending, that the game tells you about and how to get it once you get the true ending. Other than that it’s all a bunch of bad endings.

Reactions: thrownawayburger

AZAZAEV

Dec 7, 2018
I didn't fully understand the true ending, didn't he save her?! then what is she bad about exactly!? :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
I didn't fully understand the true ending, didn't he save her?! then what is she bad about exactly!? :cry::cry::cry:
You did. She chose pain… because she saw herself as an irredeemable monster, then went nuts with power, blamed god, & decided to go full Lucifer.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
how to get a canonical ending?! and what's going on in it?!
The True Ending is the canonical ending. There is no canon happy ending. There is only a non-canon one.

To get the The noncanon happy ending? A little hazy. From what I remember you basically gotta do a new game plus after getting the true ending. Gotta progress up to where the one succubus doctor is whipping your ass… and Meimei busts in as a succubus, rescues you, & kicks her ass for hurting you. Then in the convo with her where you weren’t given a choice to run or stay where there normally would be one… there should now be the choice to stay or run. Choose stay, instead of running.

If you mean the extra bad ending route… after escaping when you and her are in the void… choose to stay and not go back to try and rescue her and instead stay with your new friends. It becomes its own route. As to what actually you "fuck" around and find out. Meimei doesn’t take it well...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes