DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
How do you avoid Hiro sex with you?
All of the paths are explained over here:

Hello, I have recently figured out what is causing the $money bug.
At some point in time, seemingly random from a players standpoint, $tips will appear when working, replacing the actual money amount with $money.
this has happened twice to me, both times at different stages in the game, though I didn't realize what caused it the first time.

EDIT:
Weirdly enough, I just found a fix to this problem. no shit, if you wander around until you get robbed, It seems to reset the money. no idea if this fixes the tips thing tho.
Thank you, I will try to fix that.

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
quick question. in the images folder there are pics with the mom suck teach, threesome and a couple others. Are those in the current game or are they for a future update. if they are in the game how do we get them?

as well as the clean floor, cleaning sex scenes?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I already had a few reports from people with this problem before. I just don't know what's causing it. It would be helpful if you could remember what you did right before that happened.
Probably this, but I haven't tested it. Variables are declared with $ and I have no idea what _ is supposed to be other than an error? Just trying to help and perhaps I'm making myself look like a fool now. 1616950834852.png

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Probably this, but I haven't tested it. Variables are declared with $ and I have no idea what _ is supposed to be other than an error? Just trying to help and perhaps I'm making myself look like a fool now. View attachment 1110168
It looks like =_??? is pointing to a function rather than a $ variable, plenty of =_rnd in the code also. (I am not the Dev but I was curious!)

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
quick question. in the images folder there are pics with the mom suck teach, threesome and a couple others. Are those in the current game or are they for a future update. if they are in the game how do we get them?

as well as the clean floor, cleaning sex scenes?
Just place holder for future updates.

Probably this, but I haven't tested it. Variables are declared with $ and I have no idea what _ is supposed to be other than an error? Just trying to help and perhaps I'm making myself look like a fool now. View attachment 1110168
No. _ just means that it's a temporary variable and that it will get deleted after the passage.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Can you not get the Stockings/Socks and Tattoos yet? None are available to buy, but they do show in the store/parlor.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
  1. Mom won't do ANYTHING in socialize except take me shopping... forever.
  2. Painting with Jeff never progresses. Just same scene over and over.
  3. Bought a laptop and cam but can't use it.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
  1. Mom won't do ANYTHING in socialize except take me shopping... forever.
  2. Painting with Jeff never progresses. Just same scene over and over.
  3. Bought a laptop and cam but can't use it.
#3 - I guess you didn't read the 'fine-print', when accessing that store :rolleyes: ?

It says right there , the only items that are currently 'usable', are the "Console", and the "Bed" .
Better put your 'bifocals' on . :ROFLMAO: (aka = Eye-Glasses)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The problem was - I was using the wrong HTML. It was an old version.
Damn . . that must have been like, the very first version ? :oops:
It's been 'there', since as long as I can remember, considering we're only up to version 5a.

Well, at least you have the answer now.
I usually 're-check' that particular area each version, to see if there's anything else that has become 'usable', and/or, may have been, 'missed/left-out', of the Change-log . ;)

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Is there content past MC's mom saying she can't have sex anymore? I got the 2nd maid outfit and Hiro just goes on endless cinema excursions now. Is that the end?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Fixed and cheated version of Suddenly a Girl 0.2:

Fixes:
-Fixed a few text typos (alsmost - almost, Orgsams-Orgasms)
-Added missing description for Ambitious trait in the phone
-fixed bug with displaying wearing pink top clothes
-fixed a bug with not ability to wear slutty clothes having slutty trait
-Corrected time setting from Hours to UTCHours - sleep bug - credit to L7Bear

Cheats:
-ability to set any number of traits at game start
-don't reduce appearance
-no time pass in locations: home, makeup, wardrobe, Mall-buy, club
-cooking book adds +10 cooking skill instead +1
-cooking adds a money instead using it! (and more perversion if cooking naked)
-no sober from alcohol after sex event - more fun in a night club

Suddenly_a_Girl_0.2.mod-fix2.rar
Mega
Why has the mod nearly the same MB than the game? Does it add some more content?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
How to get the MFF scenes? My mom told me she wont have sex with me anymore cuz Jeff forbid it. She wants to have sex if I accept to get fucked by Jeff. But how? Already tried everything. Thought I need to make me dumb and lose all speech stats to make her a stupid bimbo (there are bimbo images in the folder) but nothing :(

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Why has the mod nearly the same MB than the game? Does it add some more content?
It has similar size, because it's not focused on adding content. You should read the list of changes before asking this silly question. But anyway... the mod is to fix bugs of the original and make it more playable.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
How to get the MFF scenes? My mom told me she wont have sex with me anymore cuz Jeff forbid it. She wants to have sex if I accept to get fucked by Jeff. But how? Already tried everything. Thought I need to make me dumb and lose all speech stats to make her a stupid bimbo (there are bimbo images in the folder) but nothing :(
According to the walkthrough you have to have -10 with mom and not be able to pay rent.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
According to the walkthrough you have to have -10 with mom and not be able to pay rent.
That's only for the Bimbo route, currently the mother's content stops at the "seduce6.gif".
It's easy to find out this stuff if you view page source and search through for an image/gif title.
If there are no results, it's not in the game yet.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

there is another small free update v0.5b available for my game Suddenly a Girl that should fix several bugs and other issues.

Changelog:
-Fixed a bug while doing the cooking chores with some of the text not appearing correctly
-Fixed a bug where the text to ask your partner to dominate you didn't appear at the sex minigame
-Fixed a bug where you could still get pregnant even though you were using a birth control shot
-Fixed several graphical clipping issues with nails and dresses
-Tried to fix a bug where your money gets displayed as "$money", no idea if I actually fixed it though since I never got to replicate the bug
-The event to show Hiro the schematics should now appear correctly (Can only be done after Hiro gets his new game!)
-Hiro is now a bit harder to beat at his bets (new game required)
-Increased the amount of how often you can use the back button from 5 to 10
-Some of the radiobuttons at the character creation are now pre selected to avoid bugs in case you forget to select any

Might be a good idea to add the walkthrough to the first post too:

Have fun~

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes