DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

version 0.6 of my game Suddenly a Girl is now ready for my 5$+ supporters and will be available for public on the 29th of May.

It contains a lot of new expansion and new content for Jeff's Slut path as well as the complete Forced Bimbo path with two branching paths and a "bad ending"! I also did a lot of other little changes and improvements, you can see the whole changelog below.

New Content:

-Added 3 new events with Jeff after he used the helmet on you (happens when you watch TV and already got several dreams)
-Added 1 new event with Jeff and Linda after she found out about what you did with Jeff
-Added 2 new events to visit Jeff at night when you are horny (after he took full control of you)
-Added 2 new events with Linda (and Jeff) on her (romance) path, after Jeff took control of you
-Added 1 new random event with Linda and Jeff in the bathroom, after Jeff took control of you
-Added 1 new random event with Jeff in the bathroom, after Jeff took control of you
-Added 1 new random threesome event at home (requires being on Linda's and Jeff's path)
-Several new social events with Jeff on his slut path added, sexy times and new traits are awaiting you
-Added new social events with Jeff once you start the bimbo path
-Finished both the resist path and the main path on the forced bimbo path
-Added a bunch of new events to the forced bimbo path ending
-You can now deposit and withdraw money at an ATM, I added ATMs at several locations
-Added a few new locations to the map for future content
-Added two more custom styles to your wardrobe

Updated Content:
-A lot of text changes and additions to already existing random home events so they make more sense if you are on Jeff's path
-It's now a bit easier to run away from the thief if you have enough fitness + the event doesn't trigger that often anymore
-Made some slight changes to the dreams
-You no longer lose 1 attractiveness when you go to sleep
-Fixed a lot of visual issues (you should now be able to wear any kind of clothing combinations without any issues)
-Minor changes and bugfixes

See you~

Reactions: Pilluah

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
How do I progress past the supposed Mother's Birthday? Also, I've heard that there are more than 1 maid outfits. Which one is this? I kinda skip some dialogue sometimes and don't pay as much attention.

Reactions: RedRaven69

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
How do I progress past the supposed Mother's Birthday? Also, I've heard that there are more than 1 maid outfits. Which one is this? I kinda skip some dialogue sometimes and don't pay as much attention.
The Maid outfit is the 2nd one . . . . which you could have found for yourself . . by just looking in the 'images' folder, Not that hard, really, (just means your Lazy).

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I cant seem to get the watch TV interaction after the second dream, any clue as to how to get it running?

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
nope this was on a fresh game, I am also looking through the code trying to see if I can get what the hang up is. Unless the Linda Romance Path can stop it.

Also I took the plans for the device

Last edited:

Zovik

Jul 16, 2020
I restart the game and did not get the Jeff route as well.
Been through a lot of dreams and talk to no one except Jeff and mom.
But still, no TV scenes as the walkthrough says.
And no, I did not have sex with mom.
And I hand in the rent every time.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
You have to keep in mind that the walkthrough is always up to date for the newest version (v0.6 right now). The TV talking scenes aren't available in v0.5.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
-You no longer lose 1 attractiveness when you go to sleep. Are you supposed to lose attractiveness when you sleep? because i lose 2 attractiveness everytime.

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
WOW... Amazing update so far, I guess all that is left is seeing how far the Jenny route goes now :love::unsure:

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
-You no longer lose 1 attractiveness when you go to sleep. Are you supposed to lose attractiveness when you sleep? because i lose 2 attractiveness everytime.
That's just the makeup that wears off over night.

WOW... Amazing update so far, I guess all that is left is seeing how far the Jenny route goes now :love::unsure:
I'm glad you like it! There is still a lot of new main story planned though. Of course, stuff like pregnancy, the office job, new characters, new places and stuff to discover as well. So there is still a lot that I want to get done. But first I will probably expand the main story and then get the pregnancy stuff fully done.

Merandira

Jun 16, 2018
So when I try to play the 0.6 version with my 0.5a save I can't access anything in the home where Jeff and Mom are. any way to fix that?

The error message that I get is : Error: the passage "home" does not exist

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes