DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

I just opened a public poll on my patreon where you can vote on what path or content you would like me to focus on the most for the next major update.

If you don't know what certain paths contain you can see all paths on

See you.

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
Hey everyone,

I just opened a public poll on my patreon where you can vote on what path or content you would like me to focus on the most for the next major update.

See you.
I'd like to start seeing some conclusions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How do I "Masturbate in your room until Linda catches you" if there is no link to do this? I can suck a dildo in my room, but that's not masturbation. The only place I can masturbate is in the bathtub with the shower head.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
How do I "Masturbate in your room until Linda catches you" if there is no link to do this? I can suck a dildo in my room, but that's not masturbation. The only place I can masturbate is in the bathtub with the shower head.

If horny is high enough and you go to sleep the option appears

Reactions: AWolfe

ZeroIndex

Aug 17, 2018
Good thing, well-chosen pictures and text. But so far there is a lack of content and/or variety.
In any case, keep it up.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Are there any more Jenny and Hiro scenes in the game beyond the blowjob in the bathroom? I know there's videos/gifs for Jenny, Hiro and the MC playing games but I'm not sure if those are just placeholders.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
There's some when playing games together and taking bets, but I find it a bitch and a half to get properly onto that "questline" as I have no idea what the exact variables are.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
There's some when playing games together and taking bets, but I find it a bitch and a half to get properly onto that "questline" as I have no idea what the exact variables are.
Have you actually managed to trigger those events in game? I know there are video/gifs for that but I couldn't figure out how to trigger it in game. I figured it might just be placeholders for a future update like some of the other files.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Have you actually managed to trigger those events in game? I know there are video/gifs for that but I couldn't figure out how to trigger it in game. I figured it might just be placeholders for a future update like some of the other files.
Yeah, I've triggered them in-game, but don't ask me exactly how.
You need to get Jenny and Hiro together, but not get too far with Hiro, otherwise you can't get them to go through.

With the bets, if you win then Jenny loses clothes and gets fucked, whereas if she wins then you get the treatment.
Balance the wins and losses well enough though, and it turns into a threesome.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, I've triggered them in-game, but don't ask me exactly how.
You need to get Jenny and Hiro together, but not get too far with Hiro, otherwise you can't get them to go through.

With the bets, if you win then Jenny loses clothes and gets fucked, whereas if she wins then you get the treatment.
Balance the wins and losses well enough though, and it turns into a threesome.
Alright thanks for the info, I'll see if I can get it to trigger at some point.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hey everyone,

See you.
PLEASE fix the MUGGER getting mugged four times in one day is EXCESSIVE and annoying

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
pathes... i prefer straightforward questchains because it makes gaming longer (unless there are dozens of ppl in devs team and they can pull that off . which is not the case here i assume)

i got jennys number...how to invite her... ah k someone mentioned some icon.... that shoud be made more clear... friday-saturday- found nothing
how/whjen to talk with hiro about schematics?

qol
time tweaking buttons +-1h d be of help (or at least force-sleep)

bugs etc
cannot see that. does newest download file in OP include fixes?
images/Sex/Straight/dom_bj2.gif

Last edited:

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
0.5b Inc Modded.

Turns Jeff into Dad, and Hiro into Brother.
Also rewrote some dialogs and how people refer to them so it will fit their new relation to you, as to not break immersion.

This is probably not perfect and while i have tested it, its possible i broke something along the way.
Was unable to load saves from earlier versions, don't know if that is due to my modding or if thats native to the offical update.

If you find some errors then feel free to point those out.

ps.
This is my first time attaching files, hope that doesn't interfere with the post.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
how do i get the secretary job?
Go back a few pages, to Post # 134, and look under the "Spoiler" Tag, you'll find some info there.
Of course, you could have found it on your own, had you looked . . . That's what the Search area at top of page is for .

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes