Unrepentant

Aug 25, 2018
So when I try to play the 0.6 version with my 0.5a save I can't access anything in the home where Jeff and Mom are. any way to fix that?

The error message that I get is : Error: the passage "home" does not exist
Getting the same error, I was really looking forward to hopping back into the game after the new update but I guess I'll have to wait until this is fixed.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thx, my save from 0.5b is f***** up right now...
Plus there is no info about it being non-compatible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game delete time for me. Not gonna play from scratch again.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Bad Dev Bad! Taking a bath should never take energy. Instant game delete.
Taking a bath doesn't take energy, the time that passes while you take a bath takes energy.

Getting the same error, I was really looking forward to hopping back into the game after the new update but I guess I'll have to wait until this is fixed.
Yes, I forgot to write a note that older version saves aren't compatible because of some of the changes I did. You have to start a new game.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Awesome game about mental corruption and submission! Decent selection of gifs. Love it already!
Look forward for office-slut content and more of Linda content (want to see her liberated from Jeff), hope for as much as possible lesbian and lezdom, and more of oral foot/pussy/cock worshiping and cumlust.
Very big thanks to developer and goodluck with creativity! ;)

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Taking a bath doesn't take energy, the time that passes while you take a bath takes energy.

Yes, I forgot to write a note that older version saves aren't compatible because of some of the changes I did. You have to start a new game.
Should supply energy. Taking a bath should give not take

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Should supply energy. Taking a bath should give not take
I'm not sure why you are choosing this hill to die on, but there is no way for bathwater to transfer energy to the human body. If anything, it should drain it, since the bathwater is cooler than the human body.

Last edited:

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure why you are choosing this hill to die on, but there is no way for bathwater to transfer energy to the human body. If anything, it should drain it, sincve the bathwater is cooler than the human body.
Take a bath simp and you will feel better not worse. Do you take cold baths? I tip my hat in sympathy silly soldier.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure why you are choosing this hill to die on, but there is no way for bathwater to transfer energy to the human body. If anything, it should drain it, sincve the bathwater is cooler than the human body.
Best quote ever and I plan to use it in all my future posts. Thank you for making me smile.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Take a bath simp and you will feel better not worse. Do you take cold baths? I tip my hat in sympathy silly soldier.
You are confusing your subjective feeling with the objective truth. Taking a bath or shower will temporarily make you feel more awake because the water evaporating off your skin cools your skin and forces your metabolism to accelerate. That's actually draining energy, though, despite how you may think you feel.

I am just going to let you die on that hill, though. Your petty insults are laughable.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
You are confusing your subjective feeling with the objective truth. Taking a bath or shower will temporarily make you feel more awake because the water evaporating off your skin cools your skin and forces your metabolism to accelerate. That's actually draining energy, though, despite how you may think you feel.

I am just going to let you die on that hill, though. Your petty insults are laughable.
I made you laugh. I can die in my bath on my hill happy. Peace out cub scout.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
Dumb Question, but how do you access the phone? I can't find it anywhere. Please help.
The Right side of the screen should have something to do with the phone. although, be warned. the phone is primarily used for skipping time, sending texts, and reading information and has been noted as glitchy in the past.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm too tired to take a bath. What a bizzaro world mechanic. Also too tired to masturbate? You lost me finger deep in a BrandiBraids video

Last edited:

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Do anyone know if there is a MAX limit to the rent or Does the game stop under 15 weeks because the rent is higher then you can make?

Honestly I am lost on this game.

Also what is the point in wearing make-up to get a reduction in rent? Make-up cost $20 for 7 days and all I get in return is a $10 reduction in rent. That math does not add up right.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Do anyone know if there is a MAX limit to the rent or Does the game stop under 15 weeks because the rent is higher then you can make?
The max rent limit is 300, and you can reduce it by doing maid chores. Every time you repay the rent you'll improve likeability of Linda by 5, if not – reduce it by 5.

Reactions: Thisisfunny

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I am stuck not getting progress on any path Jeff still busy with drawing now after two weeks chat with mom stays on the same the going to buy new outfit. Is there a trigger i miss or what must the levels be?

Svnihilist

Jan 6, 2018
Love the game so far, especially the mom+jeff+you stuff.

I started from scratch for the mom love and again for the bimbo path and it didn't take much time at all.

If you're getting stuck on paths, it might be due to not triggering the TV scenes with Jeff, I believe there were 3 of them.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes