Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Specific times for watching tv? Mom is on -15 already keeps warning me last change! Jeff keeps on drawing still.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Specific times for watching tv? Mom is on -15 already keeps warning me last change! Jeff keeps on drawing still.
Could it be that you are using an old version? Or maybe you are using the Bugfix & Cheat version from the first post? Because that's VERY outdated and only works with v0.2

If not, you need to help Jeff with his drawing, he isn't going to finish it by himself.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me the interview questions to get 40/40? I know someone asked previously but I went through the chat and couldn't find anyone that replied. No matter what combination I try I can only get 30.

Also, what does the Intelligence & Social need to be to pass? (FYI my Int fails at 27.5)

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Can anyone tell me the interview questions to get 40/40? I know someone asked previously but I went through the chat and couldn't find anyone that replied. No matter what combination I try I can only get 30.
Let's see...
"You spend a lot of time talking with him to find out why he refuses."
"You use your body and tell him that he can do whatever he wants to you as long as he choses your company."
"You get aroused and join them for a hot threesome."
"You get down on your knees and give her the best foot massage you can, her pleasure is more important than yours after all."
But I don't think it's the only right train of answers.

But do not know what the Int limit for passing it is.
40 Intelligence and 40 Social, I believe.

Reactions: Abaddon0

JAFO70

May 11, 2020

Also, what does the Intelligence & Social need to be to pass? (FYI my Int fails at 27.5)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Intelligence Minimum is 35 points and Social Skills is 50.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I have been reading comments in a lot of games up to now and what catches my eye is how many guys play a game willingly and then bitch and moan because everything is not to their liking. How many of you bitching players have developed a game? If you do not like a game delete it and go on stop crying.

Reactions: JAFO70

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
how to invite jenny to club? have her number and access to club

additionally i can confirm that the money bug did not get fixed, it seems to happen if you go to work at diner naked.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how to invite jenny to club? have her number and access to club

additionally i can confirm that the money bug did not get fixed, it seems to happen if you go to work at diner naked.
keep talking to her until she give you her phone NR
then call her

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
where is the option to call her... I am apparently blind cause I see no phone or call text box
keep talking to her until she give you her phone NR
then call her
edit: i missed the arrow on right screen... damn thing is so out of the way

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
where is the option to call her... I am apparently blind cause I see no phone or call text box

edit: i missed the arrow on right screen... damn thing is so out of the way
hehe suits yourself clicking to fast
cos it was told that it now was there

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
I am pretty sure I have played and seen every scenario and the new stuff is great. But, after replaying it so many times, I hope the Creator can update the daily chores to reflect the MCs affair with Jeff and maybe, a pure Jeff relationship (behind Linda's back).

I Photoshopped the Waitress Dress and added a line to allow the MC to wear the Bimbo Version while still working and used the Console Cheat to activate the Bimbo Body. I wait patiently for the Creator to add different paths to get the Bimbo Body without having to go through the process of Transforming.

A suggestion to add some drama, maybe add some jealousy, give the MC second thoughts about Jenny & Hiro, forcing Hiro creampie the MC and causing a rift (can apply to Linda & Jeff too) and add a passionate kiss. Also, after enough bets (and sex) with Hiro, start a relationship through the Friendszone's backdoor (every guy's dream that persistance will someday pay off)

And add one more trait to the brain box, Femininity... Something that makes the MC's body more susceptible to male pheromones and more sexually attracted to men. Something Jeff or Linda concocts to keep the MC from changing back to a man.

Looking forward to at least Morning Sickness in the next update.

dress3_bimbo.png

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

version 0.7 of my game Suddenly a Girl is now out for all of my 5$ supporters and above. The public release will be on the 30th of July.

Changelog:

New Content:

-Added Linda's Birthday party event (It has three major variants: 1) Jeff has no control over you. 2) Jeff used the helmet on you once. 3) You are Jeff's slut.)
-Jeff's and Linda's talk events at the party also have different variants depending on your relationship with them or if you are in a relationship with Hiro
-Added the third maid uniform + 3 new random events for the chores (you should get it once you are far enough into Jeff's path)
-Added two new main story related events with Hiro after the birthday party at his home
-Once you got the helmet you can now use it to get new traits. To get new traits you need to spend "Trait Points" which can be earned by reaching certain milestones in the game
-You can now move in with Hiro if you aren't living with him already
-You will now start to lactate if you get pregnant or have the lactation trait
-You can now do a pregnancy test at the pharmacy

Updated Content:
-Converted all of the gifs to mp4's which reduced the game's size by around 70% without quality loss
-You can now wait till nightfall on your phone
-Attributes are now capped at 100 and can't go below 0 anymore
-Increased the amount of rent money you get back when you do chores
-You don't need to solve everything correctly to get hired at the office job now, one mistake is allowed
-Edited some text on the bimbo-resist path
-Added an autosave function
-Minor changes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
This is something that has perplexed, (and antagonized) me, since I first played this game.

The character has their own room, in that room, they have their Clothing Wardrobe, right ?
( as in it's NOT sitting in the middle of the Living-room, or outside the house, in the general public):rolleyes:

So why, when you access the Wardrobe, to change outfits/clothing, for one's everyday needs, and you attempt to leave said Wardrobe, (as in close the doors, because your done using it),and try to step away from it, you get a 'warning', ( I can't go out looking like this! , your NOT going 'out' anywhere ? ) and you are unable to actually leave the wardrobe, when your character is in 'underwear', or less, (as in Naked, if an EXHIBITIONIST), to go to bed to sleep, which is in the same room :oops: !

This is something that one would expect to have been 'fixed'/ delt-with, by this time.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes