Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hmm. In a relationship with Hiro, now Hiromi. No option to move in with him/her, just 'use the helmet' and check on how they are doing, whey the two affirm they are still into eachother. Hiromi has the specs.

No socialized with Jeff, as he doesn't trust me any longer, and most enhanced maid outfit chores lead to Jeff doing Jeff things.
Sadly, even with dominanent and 100 fitness I can't shove his device up his own ass sideways and then turn it on, but thems the breaks.

Anyway, stuck at home, picked up the job at the tech place, still no option for moving in with Hiromi and/or sexy times. Is this normal, or did I cross the wires somewhere I shouldn't have?

Enjoying the variety of activities, the game is a fun, saucy romp.

Will we be able to seduce Linda away from Jeff at some point, I wonder? Or possibly adopt a body similar to Hiromi's? Should be fun to find out.

Reactions: RedRaven69

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Fixed and cheated version of Suddenly a Girl 0.2:

Fixes:
-Fixed a few text typos (alsmost - almost, Orgsams-Orgasms)
-Added missing description for Ambitious trait in the phone
-fixed bug with displaying wearing pink top clothes
-fixed a bug with not ability to wear slutty clothes having slutty trait
-Corrected time setting from Hours to UTCHours - sleep bug - credit to L7Bear

Cheats:
-ability to set any number of traits at game start
-don't reduce appearance
-no time pass in locations: home, makeup, wardrobe, Mall-buy, club
-cooking book adds +10 cooking skill instead +1
-cooking adds a money instead using it! (and more perversion if cooking naked)
-no sober from alcohol after sex event - more fun in a night club

Suddenly_a_Girl_0.2.mod-fix2.rar
Mega
Does this still work with the latest version, or Not ?
OR, Is this a complete conversion of the game ?, and has it been up-dated or not, or will it be ?

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
Does this still work with the latest version, or Not ?
OR, Is this a complete conversion of the game ?, and has it been up-dated or not, or will it be ?
I don't think so, but the quickest way to cheat is using the Console [F12]

Sugarcube.State.active.variables.energy = 100
Sugarcube.State.active.variables.arousal = 100

you can also scroll through the variables to see the values and change them if you dare (errors result in blank pages)
Sugarcube.State.active.variables. (use up/down keys to scroll through)

Plus using the back arrow to redo a decision or reloading the page [F5] to try and get a Chance Outcome is also a nice cheat.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
For anybody who knows:

1 - How does Hiro, become Hiromi ?

2 - Can Hiromi, still help you with the Helmet ?

3 - Can you 'romance' Hiromi, etc.?

This is due to seeing mentions of "Hiromi", in this thread, and the "Walk-through", doesn't have any reference to 'her' at all .
(besides, the "Walk-through", needs an up-date it-self, it's a bit behind, where the game is at now )

"Inquiring Perverted Minds Need To Know !"

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I don't think so, but the quickest way to cheat is using the Console [F12]

Sugarcube.State.active.variables.energy = 100
Sugarcube.State.active.variables.arousal = 100

you can also scroll through the variables to see the values and change them if you dare (errors result in blank pages)
Sugarcube.State.active.variables. (use up/down keys to scroll through)

Plus using the back arrow to redo a decision or reloading the page [F5] to try and get a Chance Outcome is also a nice cheat.
Yeah, well you see, the thing is, I've read this all before, about doing that, and you need to put/write it in the "Console" ., but where/what is the console ? My knowledge knows "consoles", as a different way of playing games, like the ATARI console. That's why I leave stuff like that to people who know what they are doing, (at least better than I do). :oops:

But, THANKS for trying to help, anyways. (y)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So . . . . The "walk-through" definitely needs an up-date and screening, it's giving out, false/out-of-date, information.

It states, if you want to keep Hiro, as a Friend, (not a Boyfriend), you can't have sex with him, no problem, right, EXCEPT, the game FORCES you to have sex with him, you have NO option to say NO , period!

Apparently you can't go to his house and play the "New" Game, with him, with-out it leading to SEX, even though the "walk-through" gives you the impression you can, and have the option to make the decisions to say yes, or NO.

Also, it doesn't say on the OP, that this up-date, (v0.7a) NEEDS a New Game, I checked, nothing there states or implies that it does, as has been done in previous up-dates.

When does Hiro get the Helmet ?
It's during the Mother's Birthday Party, right ?

Well, when I resumed to play with the new up-date, with a previous 'save', (from v0.6), Hiro already has the Helmet, But , the MC hadn't got to the B-Day party yet, it was still a week away,(I believe, you couldn't attend the Party till, THIS, up-date,(v0.7a), anyway).

So, just a warning to 'others' out there who think about using that "walk-through", as a guide, to 'help' you through the game . . . . . it may 'screw-you-up', rather than help you out' . . . be warned.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
So . . . . The "walk-through" definitely needs an up-date and screening, it's giving out, false/out-of-date, information.

It states, if you want to keep Hiro, as a Friend, (not a Boyfriend), you can't have sex with him, no problem, right, EXCEPT, the game FORCES you to have sex with him, you have NO option to say NO , period!

Apparently you can't go to his house and play the "New" Game, with him, with-out it leading to SEX, even though the "walk-through" gives you the impression you can, and have the option to make the decisions to say yes, or NO.

Also, it doesn't say on the OP, that this up-date, (v0.7a) NEEDS a New Game, I checked, nothing there states or implies that it does, as has been done in previous up-dates.

When does Hiro get the Helmet ?
It's during the Mother's Birthday Party, right ?

Well, when I resumed to play with the new up-date, with a previous 'save', (from v0.6), Hiro already has the Helmet, But , the MC hadn't got to the B-Day party yet, it was still a week away,(I believe, you couldn't attend the Party till, THIS, up-date,(v0.7a), anyway).

So, just a warning to 'others' out there who think about using that "walk-through", as a guide, to 'help' you through the game . . . . . it may 'screw-you-up', rather than help you out' . . . be warned.
Lots of problems with the Hiro stuff when I was messing around with it. If you want to be friends you need to win 3/5 bets. Then when he gets the new game it won't do the sex scene. However once you lose 3 total bets it will bug out and reset back to the simple bets again. Locking you into the route that you're talking about.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regarding him (Hiro) helping with the helm, for me that meant swiping it from Jeff and playing along, although I wonder and fear if that locked me into being Jeff's proverbial bitch given my lack of current options.

The moment I showed Hiro the schematics, it triggered the "I can invite Hiro over for the birthday" plot option.

Reactions: RedRaven69

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
It's clearly stated in the walkthrough that if you want to be just friends with Hiro you either need to win most of the bets with Hiro or don't do anything that's considered "romantic" with him, like watching a romantic movie, forbidding Jenny to date him or spying on him at the dinner. But you are free to do your own walkthrough if you think mine is lacking.

Also, most of the time old save games should work but this game is still in early development so bugs and other incompatibility issues can happen if you don't start a new game.

And if you find bugs or things that don't make sense, report them. I can't fix them if I don't even know that they are there.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
It's clearly stated in the walkthrough that if you want to be just friends with Hiro you either need to win most of the bets with Hiro or don't do anything that's considered "romantic" with him, like watching a romantic movie, forbidding Jenny to date him or spying on him at the dinner. But you are free to do your own walkthrough if you think mine is lacking.

Also, most of the time old save games should work but this game is still in early development so bugs and other incompatibility issues can happen if you don't start a new game.

And if you find bugs or things that don't make sense, report them. I can't fix them if I don't even know that they are there.
Well, that's kinda what my post was about, ya know, "Reporting", that something wasn't /didn't seem right, by all the information one can find , either here in this thread of posts, or the "walk-through" . :oops::cautious:

You did read where I said, it jumped, to where Hiro, has the helmet:

"When does Hiro get the Helmet ?
It's during the Mother's Birthday Party, right ? "
Well, when I resumed to play with the new up-date, with a previous 'save', (from v0.6), Hiro already has the Helmet, But , the MC hadn't got to the B-Day party yet, it was still a week away, (I believe, you couldn't attend the Party till, THIS, up-date,(v0.7a), anyway). "

Ya Know, that part.

and that meant the Party had already happened, ( which in my save hadn't happened yet !),
which meant there was no opportunely to do what the "walk-through" stated.

Last edited:
Reactions: affadsg

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Regarding him (Hiro) helping with the helm, for me that meant swiping it from Jeff and playing along, although I wonder and fear if that locked me into being Jeff's proverbial bitch given my lack of current options.

The moment I showed Hiro the schematics, it triggered the "I can invite Hiro over for the birthday" plot option.
Yellow-highted = Yeah, I had the same, that where my 'save' left off.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Still waiting for a reply to this:

This is due to seeing mentions of "Hiromi", in this thread, and the "Walk-through", doesn't have any reference to 'her' at all .

Anyone ?? Know ??

EDIT concerning the above & previous postings about screwed up game:

As I continued, the NOW screwed up game, during a visit/conservation with Hiro, during that conversation, the "thumbnail" image , of one, of the dialogs, Hiro, was actually shown as Hiromi ! :oops: ooops . . . :LOL: ( a "flash" of Hiro's impending future ? ) :oops::unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
It's clearly stated in the walkthrough that if you want to be just friends with Hiro you either #1-need to win most of the bets with Hiro or #2-don't do anything that's considered "romantic" with him, #3-like watching a romantic movie, #4-forbidding Jenny to date him or #5-spying on him at the dinner. But you are free to do your own walk-through if you think mine is lacking.

#0 - This is where, what the "walk-through" actually states.
( this is what I did, in reference to the above.)

#1 - Do bets with Hiro and try to win most of them.
(only played him twice, won one, lost one, didn't get to a third)

#2 - Not in the "walk-through" .

#3 - Choose Action Movie at the Cinema.
(Went to Cinema, saw an ACTION Movie, nothing sexual/romantic happened !)

#4 - Not a part of the "walk-through", just not there.

#5 - Again, Not a part of the "walk-through", just not there.

What you didn't list, and is actually written there:

#6 - If you don't have sex with him at the first play new game event then you did everything right.

( This is where & when, the 'game' forced the MC to have sex with Hiro, there was NO option NOT to, you have no other choice, period...), except, go back to a previous save, if you have one.

#7 - He will ask if you want to keep doing bets with him. Agree (or not) to keep doing more daring bets.
(never got to this point, because of #6 !) went back to a previous 'save', ( in the same game), and proceeded to not, play the new game with him, since it's obliviously bugged, or your "walk-though" is wrong.

#1 - #3, happened during the v.0.6 up-date, and that was the 'save' used.
#6 - Was when using the new up-date, as in, tried to play the New Game with Hiro, for the FIRST time, and got RAPED, or the Equivalent.

Also, this was the first time NOT starting a new game for a new up-date, only because, I usually don't get as far into the game , as I did this time . I don't think I could remember all I did, to get to this point, again, (this
was, the 'path' I wanted to be on).

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lots of problems with the Hiro stuff when I was messing around with it. If you want to be friends you need to win 3/5 bets. Then when he gets the new game it won't do the sex scene. However once you lose 3 total bets it will bug out and reset back to the simple bets again. Locking you into the route that you're talking about.
Yeah, Thanks.
Unfortunately , didn't get that far, only had 2 games with Hiro, 1-win, 1-loss,(which was part of the 'save' I had used, to play the new up-date), expecting to continue playing the 'old' game, ( he hadn't got the new game yet), but as I went to visit Hiro, (after 'installing' the up-date), he already had the New game, (and also the "helmet", which he shouldn't of had, didn't do the B-day Party event yet).

Somehow, it just jumped to after the party, and went merrily on it's way, to RAPE the MC.

At some point, I'll be trying a new game, and see, if I can "re-trace" the steps I did, before everything went to HELL.:rolleyes:
But, probably by that time, the next "up-date", will be close by, or even released.:unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
This is a Reporting of a bug, or a malfunction, concering the "Clothing Display" system.

Where: R&N Clothing Store

Dept: Buy Dresses & Sets

Malfunction : After purchasing the item described as, "A full secretary set with top and bottom."
it still displays it, as still being available for purchase, and not "sold", as everything else does, when they are "sold".

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Still waiting for a reply to this:

1 - At the party.
2 - Yes.
3 - If you romanced Hiro first, then yes. But it's not in the game yet.

Will try to get the other things fixed.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I noticed with the Jeff slut path you can unlock a lot of extra traits for free. Is that planned for other routes as well? Or will you give ways to get more trait points other than what is there now.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I noticed with the Jeff slut path you can unlock a lot of extra traits for free. Is that planned for other routes as well? Or will you give ways to get more trait points other than what is there now.
More ways to earn trait points will be added in the future.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
DragaX There may be a Bug here.

Okay, started a fresh, new game of version 0.7a.

Have played about 2 weeks, and on a Friday, went to the Club with Jenny, (which 'unlocked' access for the MC, or so it 'claimed').
( I don't know if this is 'important' or not, but, the MC was wearing a 2-piece outfit, as opposed to a dress, and was able to enter the Club, on her 'date' with Jenny, that Friday before)

Comes the following Saturday, (aka, the next day), and planned for going to the Club.

The MC was wearing a Dress, (not a 2-piece outfit, as night before), High-Heels, and was wearing 'Make-up'.
When she approached the entrance to the "Club", This happened:

" The bouncer gives you a short look over and frowns. It looks like he won't let you inside. You should probably try to dress up and apply some make up before trying to enter the club. "

To which she was denied entrance. o_O

I will see what happens, next weekend, when she tries yet again. :rolleyes:

This be, another reason for "Glory-holes", in More locations, just say'n .:p:LOL:

Last edited:

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
DragaX There may be a Bug here.
[...]

" The bouncer gives you a short look over and frowns. It looks like he won't let you inside. You should probably try to dress up and apply some make up before trying to enter the club. "
If that happens it means that you are simply not attractive enough. You need at least 25 attractiveness.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes