Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
If that happens it means that you are simply not attractive enough. You need at least 25 attractiveness.
Okay, then this would have been part 1, (and the one you replied to, would be Part 2),but at the time, ! hadn't known they might be connected, because I didn't know there was an "Attractiveness" requirement to get into the Club. (also, she was at "17" attractiveness, when she was with Jenny, the day before, and went in no-problem :oops:).

When after, the MC was transformed, I recorded all the 'starting values', ( this is a 'standard practice' I do with all games I play), & especially the "Attributes" .
At Day one, her "Attractiveness" was at "28", by Day 3, it "dropped", for no foreseeable reason to "7" , o_O, that's a Huge drop, and she was using make-up by Day 2. I had planned to 'report' it after finding a few more Bugs, (if any)

When was that 'requirement' added to gain entrance to the Club ?
Last time I had a problem getting into the Club, it was due to a "Dress-Code", 2-piece outfits wear not acceptable .

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Absolutely love this game and hope to see the natural course of events play out. Jeff knows what's best. o_O

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
DragaX

Reflection Questions:

During my last play-through, (the one that went to Hell), when on the 2nd Date with Jenny, the MC, was thinking about getting together again, with Jenny, and where.

Her thoughts, were :

1-taking Jenny to "her" Home, for some "one on one" time with her.
(NOT a good idea, due to exposure, to Jeff, (Mom would/could be okay, as she is "Bi" anyway, and a 3-some could be "FUN"), as he might Want/& try, to get Jenny under his control, in order to get control of the MC, besides "Other Advantages".

2-Go to Jenny's Home, the safer option, as I think, she mentioned she lived alone.

Since the MC was "thinking" of these options, could that mean, they are part of "future" plans, of the MC & Jenny "Relationship" branch/path/route, going forward ?

A 3rd option, would/could be, (now that there are places, "Apartments" & "Luxury Apartments"), for the MC to move out on their own, dealing with living as Girl.

Of course, she'd need a better job, or the "means" to make more money, to afford her "own life", then she's earning presently, at the Diner.

So far, there are 2 possibilities, that we the players, 1-know, an Office job, & 2-believe, a possible Modeling job, (maybe, together with Jenny, too) ?
(though, thought you may have mentioned, a possible prostitution "career" :eek: :LOL:)

(just high-lighted the questions, as they could get/be lost among the text, as can happen)

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Okay, then this would have been part 1, (and the one you replied to, would be Part 2),but at the time, ! hadn't known they might be connected, because I didn't know there was an "Attractiveness" requirement to get into the Club. (also, she was at "17" attractiveness, when she was with Jenny, the day before, and went in no-problem :oops:).

When after, the MC was transformed, I recorded all the 'starting values', ( this is a 'standard practice' I do with all games I play), & especially the "Attributes" .
At Day one, her "Attractiveness" was at "28", by Day 3, it "dropped", for no foreseeable reason to "7" , o_O, that's a Huge drop, and she was using make-up by Day 2. I had planned to 'report' it after finding a few more Bugs, (if any)

When was that 'requirement' added to gain entrance to the Club ?
Last time I had a problem getting into the Club, it was due to a "Dress-Code", 2-piece outfits wear not acceptable .
The reason why you could enter together with Jenny is because I don't want NPC events locked behind stat values. As far as I know Attractiveness isn't supposed to drop anymore (unless you change clothes). But the wardrobe is also pretty bugged right now so that could be related to that, that's going to be fixed in the next update though.

DragaX

Reflection Questions:

During my last play-through, (the one that went to Hell), when on the 2nd Date with Jenny, the MC, was thinking about getting together again, with Jenny, and where.

Her thoughts, were :

1-taking Jenny to "her" Home, for some "one on one" time with her.
(NOT a good idea, due to exposure, to Jeff, (Mom would/could be okay, as she is "Bi" anyway, and a 3-some could be "FUN"), as he might Want/& try, to get Jenny under his control, in order to get control of the MC, besides "Other Advantages".

2-Go to Jenny's Home, the safer option, as I think, she mentioned she lived alone.

Since the MC was "thinking" of these options, could that mean, they are part of "future" plans, of the MC & Jenny "Relationship" branch/path/route, going forward ?

A 3rd option, would/could be, (now that there are places, "Apartments" & "Luxury Apartments"), for the MC to move out on their own, dealing with living as Girl.

Of course, she'd need a better job, or the "means" to make more money, to afford her "own life", then she's earning presently, at the Diner.

So far, there are 2 possibilities, that we the players, 1-know, an Office job, & 2-believe, a possible Modeling job, (maybe, together with Jenny, too) ?
(though, thought you may have mentioned, a possible prostitution "career" :eek: :LOL:)

(just high-lighted the questions, as they could get/be lost among the text, as can happen)
A relationship path with Jenny and 1-2 different branches are planned as well. But for the next update I'm focusing on the pregnancy system and adding more content into the world and then I will have to see what comes next.

Getting an own Apartment will be possible too in the future but that's going to take a while, probably only after the main story is done. And yes, a prostitution career might be another possibility.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
DragaX . . . . or, anybody:

Since, my last play-through, got totally 'borked', I never experienced, the Mother's Birthday Party.

(As I had 'resumed' the game, after 'installing', the up-date, the game jumped from a few(?) days before, to the next day after, or so, as I was somewhat confused, by what had happened o_O)

So, when is the B-Day Party ?
How does it come to be ?

Is it dependent on a specific date, as in example: March 25th, 2019, etc.,
and when that date arrives, the 'event', kicks-in/happens ?

I can't recall, if he(Jeff), stated exactly, how many weeks it was, till her Birthday & her Party, 3-weeks, or a few weeks ?

Thanks in Advance ! (y)

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
DragaX . . . . or, anybody:

Since, my last play-through, got totally 'borked', I never experienced, the Mother's Birthday Party.

(As I had 'resumed' the game, after 'installing', the up-date, the game jumped from a few(?) days before, to the next day after, or so, as I was somewhat confused, by what had happened o_O)

So, when is the B-Day Party ?
How does it come to be ?

Is it dependent on a specific date, as in example: March 25th, 2019, etc.,
and when that date arrives, the 'event', kicks-in/happens ?

I can't recall, if he(Jeff), stated exactly, how many weeks it was, till her Birthday & her Party, 3-weeks, or a few weeks ?

Thanks in Advance ! (y)
Just call Hiro if you finished the painting with Jeff

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just call Hiro if you finished the painting with Jeff

Oh, wait, I think I just went directly to his house, instead.
(there is no mention in the 'walk-through', about 'calling him', only about 'visiting him, and playing Video Games ).

Have also visited him at least 3 times so far, and haven't yet, got the 'prompt, to invite him to Party, still waiting on that.
Currently on, March, 25th, 2019, so it's a bit over 3-weeks, since Day 1, and at least 2-weeks since painting was finished .

kadwar

Apr 7, 2018
Hey Just got this error
Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting.

Error: JSON.parse: bad control character in string literal at line 1 column 118787 of the JSON data.

Couldn't rollback so I quit and went back in and all I get is this. No buttons work. Downloaded and tried again, same thing.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey Just got this error
Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting.

Error: JSON.parse: bad control character in string literal at line 1 column 118787 of the JSON data.

Couldn't rollback so I quit and went back in and all I get is this. No buttons work. Downloaded and tried again, same thing.
I have no idea what that is or why you are getting that, what browser are you using?

is the pregnant content implemented? also who do i take the scimatics to?
Only partially, a full pregnancy system with visual changes, pregnancy related events and birth are coming with the next big update. Take the schematics to Hiro.

angerybro

May 7, 2020
I have no idea what that is or why you are getting that, what browser are you using?

Only partially, a full pregnancy system with visual changes, pregnancy related events and birth are coming with the next big update. Take the schematics to Hiro.
i tried to but it's not giving me the opition to just play video games.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
The club is to the east (right) of the bar. Your screenshot is missing part of the map. Can you scroll to the right in your browser? Because if that is what you are seeing, part of the game is cut off.

Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Fixed and cheated version of Suddenly a Girl 0.2:

Fixes:
-Fixed a few text typos (alsmost - almost, Orgsams-Orgasms)
-Added missing description for Ambitious trait in the phone
-fixed bug with displaying wearing pink top clothes
-fixed a bug with not ability to wear slutty clothes having slutty trait
-Corrected time setting from Hours to UTCHours - sleep bug - credit to L7Bear

Cheats:
-ability to set any number of traits at game start
-don't reduce appearance
-no time pass in locations: home, makeup, wardrobe, Mall-buy, club
-cooking book adds +10 cooking skill instead +1
-cooking adds a money instead using it! (and more perversion if cooking naked)
-no sober from alcohol after sex event - more fun in a night club

Suddenly_a_Girl_0.2.mod-fix2.rar
Mega
Dude, can You update Your mod for latest version of the game?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Ummm... When is the next release for us poor pleebs? :poop:
The next beta release is coming out at the end of next week, so that means the next public release will be coming out in a month.

But it's a fairly big update this time around. Some of the things that will be new:
-A complete pregnancy system with visual changes and birth
-A camgirl career
-The model job
-Expandation of the waitress job with a bunch of new events involving Jenny and Max
-And a bunch of other new stuff and improvements

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes