seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
How do you make the mom breakup with Jeff? I got to the chat stage where she says Jeff won't allow her. Hoping there's a way to progress to kick him out. When it comes to the office stage I don't see much there other than /placeholder/ so I'm pretty stuck in a loop at this point.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
How do you make the mom breakup with Jeff? I got to the chat stage where she says Jeff won't allow her. Hoping there's a way to progress to kick him out. When it comes to the office stage I don't see much there other than /placeholder/ so I'm pretty stuck in a loop at this point.
You can't get rid of Jeff until the end game, and if you're seeing placeholder text in the office, I suspect you may not be playing the most recent version.

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
Edit: Not using the big fix download solved the problem. Thanks!

You can't get rid of Jeff until the end game, and if you're seeing placeholder text in the office, I suspect you may not be playing the most recent version.
Thanks for the response/info.

I download it and put in the bug fix patch and have been using said bugfix version. So I've downloaded it again and not applied the bugfixed version. it won't recognize my save file though which sucks ('save from wrong game', so I guess I have to start over and see if I can progress things with the office.

Last edited:

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
Hey everyone,

Suddenly a Girl v0.9 is now out for all of my Beta Testers and above and will be available for public on the 24th March.

New Content:
-Added 3 new model contracts + a few smaller events (all of them have at least 1 or 2 choices that will influence your future model career)
-Added 3 repeatale dates with Jenny on her romance path
-Added 1 new final date with Jenny that will influence some future events with her (it has 3 major differences depending on what route you are on with Jeff and Linda)
-Added 2 new random events at home with Jenny and Jeff, after he turned her into his slut
-Added 1 new social event with Linda at home after Jenny got turned into Jeff's slut
-Added 3 new events on Jack's slut path at the gym
-Added an exclusive tattoo for Jack's path
-Added Linda's, Jenny's, Jack's and Hiro's reaction to your new bimbo body
-Added 6 new random events that can happen while traveling around the map

Updated Content:
-Slightly increased the mood you gain from certain activities
-Drinking coffee at the diner also gives you a mood boost now
-Added small hints to certain jobs so you know which stats you need to start them
-Fixed a bug that prevented Hiro from getting his new game
-Fixed a bug where you never get the "let's move in together" talk with Hiro after the birthday party
-Fixed a bug where you could have gotten stuck at the phone menu
-Fixed a bug at the bimbo path that prevented some image popups to show up
-Other minor changes
how do u trigger the linda masterbation caught scene?

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Was interested before it had forced transformation. Not really my thing. That step-mom (or w/e you set her as) is fuckin' bonkers. Would have been interesting if you could dom her or get payback for what she did but it doesn't seem like it?

Let me know if you can because then I'd be interested.

May 31, 2019
Was interested before it had forced transformation. Not really my thing. That step-mom (or w/e you set her as) is fuckin' bonkers. Would have been interesting if you could dom her or get payback for what she did but it doesn't seem like it?

Let me know if you can because then I'd be interested.
She's like that as part of something that's been going on during the story. She's not really the person the MC would be wanting to get even with, just a symptom of someone else pulling the strings (who you can get revenge on). Give the game a go if you're mildly interested. But no one is going to bend over backwards to suit your specific fapping needs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nanajosh

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
She's like that as part of something that's been going on during the story. She's not really the person the MC would be wanting to get even with, just a symptom of someone else pulling the strings (who you can get revenge on). Give the game a go if you're mildly interested. But no one is going to bend over backwards to suit your specific fapping needs.
Okay, Thought it was weird and sudden. Good to know it's tied into the story and not just "Yeah, she's a Karen mom."

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
have I missed something or is Dina pretty much not in any of the endings? Was kinda hoping there would be an ending with Dina even if (s)he is more of a minor character

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Honestly this should have the "Abandoned" tag on it because it doesn't feel finished at all. Which is a shame I looked forward to this release each time and the last one was so disappointing.
You may not like how it was completed, and I felt it was rushed as well, but it was by no means abandoned. It is a completed game, you play all the way to an end. It's rushed, yes, absolutely true. Could it have been better? Yes, also true. It is, however, in any meaningful sense of the word complete.

Complete does not always mean satisfying. How I Met Your Mother is a complete TV series, but its ending was thoroughly disappointing. These things happen.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes