3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I just tried that and no input prompt showed up!!!! Thats what I'm saying, Sorry if I'm not wording anything correctly as I am Autistic....
No worries, I've got your saves ready for you now.

Save01's the only legitimate save in the bunch, and it's as complete as it can get. Save02 places you right in front of the hospital, and has taken steps to make sure the "Good Ending" displays properly, instead of still having the chase music and exclamation mark over it. Save03's in the reminiscence room you should've gotten to if you did the cheat properly. Rename them as you like if you want to keep your older saves.

Big disclaimer for Save02: The map you're in has lots of triggers I avoided that can spawn more ruffians/thugs/school delinquents/whatever-you-wanna-call-the-blonde-chasers. If you decide to explore instead of entering the hospital/pharmacy, you can make these spawn and chase you, which may or may not cause unexpected behavior in game since I turned off a switch that handled a Parallel Process Common Event to make the music turn off during the good ending. So if chase music doesn't play properly after you get caught and continue: That's why. You'll also notice the screen's no longer "night" tinted in other maps if you choose to continue post-capture, and that's also my doing: I thought the ending looked better with normal colors. If you're curious as to exactly what I did: Turned off both switches 0009 (the Parallel Process handling music and the exclamation mark) and 0023 (the switch controlling whether or not most chasers are visible and active), tinted screen from RGB -60, 0, -60 to 0, 0, 0, and erased picture 5 (the exclamation mark) manually since the parallel process handling it stops before it gets a chance to when its switch is off.

Reactions: RvWCaboose

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I wouldn't dislike to see some "dude turned into a lesbian to satisfy yuri fantasies" kind of game once in a while. Does some game like this even exist? Why it always go yaoi?
It's not Yaoi ... in the end is a female body and a male. But try the x-change series (to me the best Gender bender games) you have "yuri" like that.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
No worries, I've got your saves ready for you now.

Save01's the only legitimate save in the bunch, and it's as complete as it can get. Save02 places you right in front of the hospital, and has taken steps to make sure the "Good Ending" displays properly, instead of still having the chase music and exclamation mark over it. Save03's in the reminiscence room you should've gotten to if you did the cheat properly. Rename them as you like if you want to keep your older saves.

Big disclaimer for Save02: The map you're in has lots of triggers I avoided that can spawn more ruffians/thugs/school delinquents/whatever-you-wanna-call-the-blonde-chasers. If you decide to explore instead of entering the hospital/pharmacy, you can make these spawn and chase you, which may or may not cause unexpected behavior in game since I turned off a switch that handled a Parallel Process Common Event to make the music turn off during the good ending. So if chase music doesn't play properly after you get caught and continue: That's why. You'll also notice the screen's no longer "night" tinted in other maps if you choose to continue post-capture, and that's also my doing: I thought the ending looked better with normal colors. If you're curious as to exactly what I did: Turned off both switches 0009 (the Parallel Process handling music and the exclamation mark) and 0023 (the switch controlling whether or not most chasers are visible and active), tinted screen from RGB -60, 0, -60 to 0, 0, 0, and erased picture 5 (the exclamation mark) manually since the parallel process handling it stops before it gets a chance to when its switch is off.

Thank you so much......

Reactions: Chingonerio

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
man... how to enter in the health room? i can't find the headache medicine base and etc.. to keep going

Found the red switch, now how to keep on?
Nevermind, now i see, chairs is the answer

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's not Yaoi ... in the end is a female body and a male. But try the x-change series (to me the best Gender bender games) you have "yuri" like that.
X-Change 2 is the best in the series IMO. But better yet is "Yin-Yang! The X-Change Alternative" which iirc is made by the same company.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
X-Change 2 is the best in the series IMO. But better yet is "Yin-Yang! The X-Change Alternative" which iirc is made by the same company.
Indeed is the best (I like more the originals) and the best series to bad we never had good VN like this. This is old but gold.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys. Changing the name encoding on winrar doesn't seem to work for me. I'm assuming its these files here which I attached to this post.

My system local is currently set to Japanese. Is there anything else I can do?

Update - Ok. I see what the problem is. Its the rar file itself (I downloaded it on a different site). It works as long as you download the one off here.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Question, where is the 3rd special key? I found 1 where I had to enter a pin code. And another one someone dropped when my friend was helping me escape. Where is the last one?

edit - lol nvm. So dumb. You have to use the key in your inventory when u got 2. Then your friend will help you push the shelf to exit the back door. Now I'm stuck not knowing where to go outside and you can go through the roadblocks so its hard to tell where to go. Sooooo buggy.

Update - Thx to @ for the earlier post on what to do. But man... what a crappy ending.

hawk747

Feb 2, 2018
horrible game i can´t escape from the two firts guys because they are extremely faster i try press A when the sign disappears quickly and always cauthg in the same square

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I'm surprised at how many people struggle with chase mechanics in RPG Maker games, but I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that "hold Shift to dash" is not actually as common knowledge as I was under the first impression it was.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe someone who extracted the files with the correctly encoded names could post the Japanese names here, so people who don't have a Zip program with that feature can at least fix it by manually changing the file names.

It only seems to be 4 files, which can be distinguished by their file size:
1874 kB
1112 kB
699 kB
288 kB

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Shilo Just four files? I'm guessing you only opened up the "./Audio/SE/" directory. Here's a list anyway:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There it is. You can probably guess, but the first four are the ones whose file sizes you listed: The first one's the 699 kB one, the second one's 1,874 kB, and the third one's 288 kB.

I still think I'd recommend downloading WinRAR, 7zip, or similar and re-extracting with the correct name encoding over manually renaming every single file with garbage characters, but to each their own.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay, yeah, I only checked audio files.

I actually do have 7zip, but I didn't find an option to specify an encoding for decompressing the files.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Okay, yeah, I only checked audio files.

I actually do have 7zip, but I didn't find an option to specify an encoding for decompressing the files.
Hm, the outdated (2015) version of 7zip I have only really lets you specify that it should avoid UTF-8 via its command line syntax. I was kind of hoping it would be the same as WinRAR's where it's actually something you can choose from the menus in the GUI.

Downloaded the latest version of 7zip and that's still the case. Yikes. I guess I'll stop recommending it.

If you want to use 7zip, you'll need to run it with the -mcp=932 switch to get it to extract using Shift JIS encoding, so something like this should get typed into a Command Line set in the directory the zip file's in:
Code:
7z x -mcp=932 rourourou.zip -od:\SuddenlyFeminized
That should drop all the files and folders- without turning Japanese characters into garbage- into a new folder named SuddenlyFeminized in your D drive. Adjust as needed if you lack said drive (i.e.- -oc:\SuddenlyFeminized), though you might need to run the command line with Administrator Rights if you're writing to the same drive your OS is on.

Disclaimer: I absolutely hate learning and teaching command line arguments for programs whose GUI has no excuse being un-updated to handle the same functions. I really don't use 7zip, so if the above doesn't work after I read up on the documentation: I'm sorry.

Reactions: Shilo
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes