3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

xXKoboldtXx

May 29, 2018
Moin! I need help. That Game don't work, every time i start the game i become the info: File corrupted ! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall application. Can anybody help me?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I'm stuck trying to find the key to get the headache medicine I have literally everything else but can't get into the lab how do I get in?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I'm stuck trying to find the key to get the headache medicine I have literally everything else but can't get into the lab how do I get in?
Check the following posts and let me know if you're still stuck afterwards.
Did you examine the fire? I talked to the guy outside the bathroom, then examined the fire. She commented about the fire extinguisher and its location and I went and got it with no issue. Guy gives you the screwdriver when you put the fire out. Which then opens the path to getting the rest of the shit you need.
If you got the Screwdriver, you should be able to examine the vent on the north wall of the same chemistry lab that houses the teacher that told you to go look for the items you're searching for. The Salt's in the room you access by going through the removed vent. @ponyguy said as much to a previous poster stuck at the same point as you earlier in the thread.
man... how to enter in the health room? i can't find the headache medicine base and etc.. to keep going

Found the red switch, now how to keep on?
Nevermind, now i see, chairs is the answer

IMSleeping

Aug 15, 2018
for some reason it's saying a audio file not found, I think it's because some of the file name in SE audio is somehow
garbled, how should I fix this problem. It will just force quite the game.

Clayrider

Jan 30, 2018
I can't find the salt in the cookroom and I have no idea what to do with that stool in the cookroom. Do I have to push it somewhere to get the salt? I tried pushing it in front of the fridge and the wardrobe but had no luck with that.

wilt

Jun 4, 2017

this version of the game does not give errors and works well

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
So you guys telling me i'm the only one that actively always go for the virgin ending first?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I keep getting a error. when I get into cutscene game itself crash. I started to enjoy the game. but all the cutscene crash. it need to be fix

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Tried the “cheat” in the read me to view gallery, no pregnancy in the scenes... so where the heck is it? This game is pretty f hard coz the game doesn’t even saw where the f is the room / building you should go (and escaping the fuckers are hard as fuck... no, fucaking was easier than escaping them xD)

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
whats so bad about being trans dont be a straight jerk
That's putting words in his mouth. He's just tired of the overused M2F theme where the male turned female suddenly can only have sex with men, while most straight males who, for some fantastical reason, get suddenly turned into women would much rather still stick with having sex with other women. This has literally nothing to do with being trans, nor is he being a 'straight jerk'.

cumslut june

Aug 2, 2020
Thumb up for you for at least admitting this IS a tranny fantasy.
well i understand this is not the place to introduce myself but its embarrassing yet personal , I am a pre-transitioned transgender girl (no I'm not a guy pretending to be a girl, I have thought starting hormones since last may things haven't gone as planed ) and I was looking for someone who'd like to chat. I'm pretty much a tomboy although If you don't wanna talk, it's fine. Just thought I'd try something new. the reason am pre is because my parents are like this guy anti lgbt people whom i was to afraid to admit who i am then covid happen and well am waiting for this to end to move out

cumslut june

Aug 2, 2020
can anyone help me out i can't seem to save or even start the game after u leave the classroom to find the dad because it crashes and asks about a sound file Screenshot (19).png file

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes