3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Man I wish we had a choice on letting Brianna change her self or avoid it.... I am a guy that likes redheads. She had a great body to me but now she looks like a platinum blonde cow with her hair and body changes kinda ruins her for me. Would be nice if the player could say no to the changes instead of forced into them.
100% with you on this.
Though from my understanding the Love path avoids the hair and body change?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
100% with you on this.
Though from my understanding the Love path avoids the hair and body change?
yea i read that as well but for the love of god i wish the devs that do body modification would at least make it optional.. she was really the only reason i played the game cause well redhead. I dont do ntr... all optional so why cant body modding be optional grrrr.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I think my question was very reasonable. There was no complaining or whimpering. I simply asked if it was going become a bigger and bigger part so I can make an informed decision if I want to keep playing or not.

If you think it was an argument or even me saying it musn't be there, you clearly didn't understand my post.
Since you asked so nicely instead of insulting me like the other guys, I'll answer you :p Right now the optional NTR content is a small part of the game and will probably remain that way. There are only 2 scenes, but eventually I'll probably add 1 optional NTR path for each girl. The majority of the scenes are neotori (the PC is the bull) or just the Guidance path where you have no risk of anybody getting their feelings hurt.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Naxos yes u right, in an inital rush it felt for me like a slight complain, It wasn´t, and to be fair,your post was even nice. my post was just an expresion of my anoyance about those never ending topics just my opinion to the whole NTR non NTR so no offense meant have a nice day !

Reactions: Naxos

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
can i have multiple girls living in my house and have multiple of them as my girlfriends
I haven't played the guidance path but apparently there you can have both Brianne and April as girlfriends, as long as you ask Brianne first.

Reactions: dawlben

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
By the way, 3Diddlyf95zone, I started a new game and there is still a half dozen places in the script where the MC is referred to as "Victor" rather than [pfn].

april.rpy: lines 3201 and 3827
brianne.rpy: lines 1831, 1868, 2189, 2263, and 2299
lee.pry: lines 1868 and 1987

Hadn't played through this in a good while, and the game has come a long way since I last tried it. Nice work!

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Any possibility of a new girl who will dominate the protagonist? I like the concept but I'm more into femdom oriented stuff and it seems like you have a broad range of girls, it would make sense if one of them was a top.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
By the way, 3Diddlyf95zone, I started a new game and there is still a half dozen places in the script where the MC is referred to as "Victor" rather than [pfn].

april.rpy: lines 3201 and 3827
brianne.rpy: lines 1831, 1868, 2189, 2263, and 2299
lee.pry: lines 1868 and 1987

Hadn't played through this in a good while, and the game has come a long way since I last tried it. Nice work!
Thanks, fixed.

Reactions: gregers

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Hope there's more corrupted looks and styles for all the characters, especially April and Lee. Also any plans to include the birthed children in the storyline? So far all the babies that Lee has given birth to had been girls, any continuity with that storyline potentially? ;)

Last edited:

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
The MC finds out Lee is w/his buddy then gets pissed. She calls later and changes her mind, ok. Uses his buddy as reason to go back, and MC doesn't unleash any type of retribution. Very submissive for a Dom.. thinking out oud

Reactions: Cavpal

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
L
Hope there's more corrupted looks and styles for all the characters, especially April and Lee. Also any plans to include the birthed children in the storyline?
Like a daycare scene? I'll pass, thanks

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
So the scene when i got the option to tell lee to get divorce loop after i finish it what i mean with this is if i use the option to date lee again all the process repeat there is no new scene after that it just keep repeating the same one if you use date option if dev reads this i hope so he can check what's going on great game btw

Reactions: Jenzi800
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes