3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is Brianne's plastic surgery on both routes or only the corruption route?

I thought the corruption route was nice for Brianne to make her a bit more open sexually (for me only) that was until she changed her hair from the beautiful redhead she had to a shitty blonde. If she has plastic surgery for fake tits too it only cements my need to go Love route instead.

Just wanted to make sure I can go the Love route with Brianne instead and avoid her mangling her gorgeous hair and tits.
Real tits will always beat fake tits in my book.

I take it by the updates that the Love routes will have less content as it seems the last 2 updates have been NTR focused?

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is Brianne's plastic surgery on both routes or only the corruption route?

I thought the corruption route was nice for Brianne to make her a bit more open sexually (for me only) that was until she changed her hair from the beautiful redhead she was to a shitty blonde. If she has plastic surgery for fake tits too it only cements my need to go Love route instead.

Just wanted to make sure I can go the Love route with Brianne instead and avoid her mangling her gorgeous hair and tits.
Real tits will always beat fake tits in my book.

I take it by the updates that the Love routes will have less content as it seems the last 2 updates have been NTR focused?
Wait what? Back the truck up! Brianne has surgery to get fake tits? Please tell me she doesn't do that on the guidance route?

I already knew to avoid the corruption because I don't want to loose the red hair, but if she gets fake tits, I don't need to worry about the ntr, because I'm out.

Edit. Thanks arms99 for answering and putting fears to rest.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
In the new version the last event with Lee just repeats if you keep trying to date her, as opposed to it just saying you've hit the end of the content... every time you date her you have to have the same phone call and re-set the dude being a cuck and the latest scene plays out... dunno if it's intended or not.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Bazarr I know you're an ntr fan, but there was nothing in that post worthy of it. I didn't make any digs at your kink. But keep up your faceplaming trolling.. worked so well for you last time too.

You missed the one directly above... that was a more face palm worthy one if you want my professional opinion on the matter.

You missed a couple here and in the other threads, or did you hit your react limit already?

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Let me know when you can change the name of the MC. Until then......I'll be off on other adventures.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Would it be safe to assume from this post that it's going to become a bigger and bigger part of the game? I mean if that's what your oldest partrons want and you want to be loyal to them, seems logical...

I'm concerned if it's what they want, you'll keep adding more and more till it over shadows the non-ntr content.

Despite my distaste for that content, this is not a judgment or anything negative, I'm just trying to work out if it's something I want to continue keeping an eye on or not as I was caught of guard with the recent appearance of it. You need to do what you want.
with all respect given, I think and the dev proved it in his other games, that there will be a balanced content, I´m niether a NTR fan nor a pure Vanilla Fan, but when u have an optional NTR game why complaining ?? just don´t play the "disgusting" part,
It isn´t right as well trying to force others to see things like u wan´t to see! and all this Discussion and whimpering on various good game Treads is starting to get tedious if u ask me ! Sorry bro but I don´t see the point of ur arguments since it is "optional"

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
with all respect given, I think and the dev proved it in his other games, that there will be a balanced content, I´m niether a NTR fan nor a pure Vanilla Fan, but when u have an optional NTR game why complaining ?? just don´t play the "disgusting" part,
It isn´t right as well trying to force others to see things like u wan´t to see! and all this Discussion and whimpering on various good game Treads is starting to get tedious if u ask me ! Sorry bro but I don´t see the point of ur arguments since it is "optional"
I think my question was very reasonable. There was no complaining or whimpering. I simply asked if it was going become a bigger and bigger part so I can make an informed decision if I want to keep playing or not.

If you think it was an argument or even me saying it musn't be there, you clearly didn't understand my post.

HunterOrdo

Apr 24, 2018
Nice, a proper lee update. Time to see what best girl is up to.

when the f did this get ntr? :(

At least it's avoidable. It is super easy and obviously avoidable?

Haven't played in a while and now wondering if it's worth continuing.
It is super easy and obviously avoidable especially if you use the Walkthrough mod. Last update, there was a.... very shitty bug where the Lee Corruption path would bug out to put you on the NTR path even if you said no [It was a bug and a patch was released that fixed it].

But yea, NTR is avoidable for all women on all paths.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Man I wish we had a choice on letting Brianna change her self or avoid it.... I am a guy that likes redheads. She had a great body to me but now she looks like a platinum blonde cow with her hair and body changes kinda ruins her for me. Would be nice if the player could say no to the changes instead of forced into them.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes