3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

critter

Jun 9, 2017
If I choose NTR and jealousy Lee (love <6)
will be gone for good? Or is there a chance she is coming back in the future?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone give a count of:

1. How many Netorare scenes? Meaning, how many scenes involving your romantic interest being fucked by other guys?
2. How many Netori scenes? Meaning, how many scenes involve you stealing and fucking other guys women?

Thanks!

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Can someone give a count of:

1. How many Netorare scenes? Meaning, how many scenes involving your romantic interest being fucked by other guys?
Not sure how many scenes (it's not my bag), but there are two girls of the current three capable of being taken. April/Lee

2. How many Netori scenes? Meaning, how many scenes involve you stealing and fucking other guys women?

Thanks!
Once again, two out of three. Though this time it's Brianne (has boyfriend) and Lee (has husband)

Reactions: hakarlman

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
I really liked the latest version and I think it's great that new girls are entering the game starting with Hazel. I already want to see the scenes of this new girl.

Reactions: Mormont

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
Which route/date has the hardest NTR story? I know this story doesn't have hard NTR, but out of them, which is the most 'NTR'? Appreciate the help.

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
This Game has the potential.
Looking forward for the upcoming update.
Need Frequent updates, no-matter if they have less content.

NTR/Sharing/Cuck Path needs a bit more expansion.
Good Renders, with a good plot.
Which route/date has the hardest NTR story? I know this story doesn't have hard NTR, but out of them, which is the most 'NTR'? Appreciate the help.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
So if you are looking for a cuck content the april storyline is a cuck based.
If you want NTR content Lee has some snooping content.
And brianne doesn't have that much cuck/share/NTR.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are there going to be more girls added after Hazel? It's good to get an extra character even though the 3 girls we already have are good enough and I like where the story is taking us with them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there going to be more girls added after Hazel? It's good to get an extra character even though the 3 girls we already have are good enough and I like where the story is taking us with them.
some1 said earlier that yes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tony507

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.76] [3Diddly] - Original Size: 809 MB

Download Win,Linux (100MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (86MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is referred to as having an 'Android' download in the main post. I don't see it. It is also tagged 'mobile game'
Nvm in my case though. Wanna play a 3diddly game full size on pc. Others might want that android install though.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes