3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
Is it normal that April has nothing in "April is currently:" when she is living with you in the corruption path and you didn't make her your girlfriend.

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
After Lee says she wants to stop seeing you she then calls again saying that Lionel convinced her to see you again but nothing happens. How do i continue with Lee?

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Why the FUCKING hell do you get the option to NOT share Lee then she tells you to fuck off and Fucks Lionel. That is not avoidable NTR that is straight fucking NTR.
edit
Reading some earlier posts you say it is a Bug then why is there not a fix ?

Reactions: Cavpal

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Go up 1 page, angry man. The game was pirated before I posted the fix.
Yes I lost my Temper and reacted in the moment. There are this you do that are good you said it was for your some of your oldest Patrons and I can respect that you were showing that it is not just the money you are after but you love the loyalty they have shown you.

The biggest issue is the scene happens right after the choice. No warning no stopping, You think the following them after the choice to not share her would have lead to you stopping it bringing her back under control and pissing off Lionel in front of her. It could have been Lionel "snuck" into the MC room and took some Pictures and was now Blackmailing her. The MC becomes a hero in her eyes confirming his Dominance over both Lionel and her and she goes right back into the fold with nothing done.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
In Brianne guidance route, will it eventually be possible to make her your girlfriend? I mean, the game does have the harem tag.
Having a girlfriend tag for a SB is meant to give the PC access to special content for that character. Some girls don't mind the PC having multiple girlfriends, and some do. The PC can still "have access" to Brianne, even though she is not the PC's girlfriend. You could also just cheat with the console if you don't care about the girls' personalities :p

Aug 3, 2017
Having a girlfriend tag for a SB is meant to give the PC access to special content for that character. Some girls don't mind the PC having multiple girlfriends, and some do. The PC can still "have access" to Brianne, even though she is not the PC's girlfriend. You could also just cheat with the console if you don't care about the girls' personalities :p
What stats would I have to cheat in? I assume the love point needs to go up and what flags would you have to set for Brianne GF?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
If you ask Brianne to be your girlfriend before asking April to be your girlfriend, you can make both your girlfriend.
That'd be more useful if their GF paths had come out at the same time but with April's being available long before Brianne I'd venture many have already locked that in. One of the pitfalls of an episodic release.

For such people the only options are restarting or finagling the game via cheating or save editing (I figure it's possible but not sure what would need to change).

Last edited:

Hidden Id

Oct 14, 2018
That'd be more useful if they're GF paths had come out at the same time but with April's being available long before Brianne I'd venture many have already locked that in. One of the pitfalls of an episodic release.

For such people the only options are restarting or finagling the game via cheating or save editing (I figure it's possible but not sure what would need to change).
You are right on that but many tend to keep a save file before every important decision in visual novels, I know I do, it will help them as they need not restart.

As for others I'll recommend restarting as cheating or save editing will result in missing a scene as well as force you to edit love points as well because you lose a love point when you choose the other option in GF choice.

Or A better way to cheat is that you use console to change aprilgirlfriend to False before the Brianne GF choice and then Ask April out again Or turn it back to true after making the choice

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes