3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
At what point do you start Lee's sharing path, because she got scared at the party when suggested that she'd flirt with Lionel?
And I get - sugar points

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.78] [3Diddly] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 907 MB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 105 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Lately SGB looks more and more like a discount DMD, with Lionel in Martin's place.
Should I drop this game, and play NTR wife Airi?
At least that game delivers what it promises in the title.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: botc76 and EZ8lt

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is the pregnancy by the MC? Is the guidance route romantic and/or monogamous? I was hoping for a more "turn your sugar baby into your wife" kind of thing but something tells me this isn't that kind of game...

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is the Lee content this update only on the corruption path?
because I'm on the guidance path and all I'm getting is her calling saying it's over then calling back saying she changed her mind, but there no real content.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
when the f did this get ntr? :(

At least it's avoidable. It is super easy and obviously avoidable?

Haven't played in a while and now wondering if it's worth continuing.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Guys if you can't handle the fact that there is optional NTR in this game (which I made hard to access), please don't play this game. My oldest patrons like NTR, and they have been loyal to me for many years. I made this update for them. If your feelings are hurt by the existence of optional NTR content, I'm sure you can find games that suit your tastes elsewhere.
Would it be safe to assume from this post that it's going to become a bigger and bigger part of the game? I mean if that's what your oldest partrons want and you want to be loyal to them, seems logical...

I'm concerned if it's what they want, you'll keep adding more and more till it over shadows the non-ntr content.

Despite my distaste for that content, this is not a judgment or anything negative, I'm just trying to work out if it's something I want to continue keeping an eye on or not as I was caught of guard with the recent appearance of it. You need to do what you want.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes