Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.76] [3Diddly] - Original Size: 809 MB

Download Win,Linux (100MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (86MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Wow, 3Diddly you really outdone yourself this time! Love the Lee content. Haha honestly I was hoping the blasian baby would look different than the mulatto from April. But I ain't complaining. Can't wait to see what effects having kids will do to the girls and if they somehow tie into the story line as well. I guess the next update would be for Brianne and Hazel then. Thank you I absolutely love this. ;):D

Last edited:

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Damn, can't we have NTR and LP > 6, these are not exclusive (tehehe). Maybe just a choice instead will be better.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I played the game for the first time on this update. First playthrough was guidance and I reached the end of everyone except Lee's. I call her, she backs away, calls me back, wants to meet up, and then it doesn't go anywhere. I keep hitting date but it's the same phone conversation every time. Is this the end of her content or am I just stuck with a bug or something?

Reactions: mofonistik

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I played the game for the first time on this update. First playthrough was guidance and I reached the end of everyone except Lee's. I call her, she backs away, calls me back, wants to meet up, and then it doesn't go anywhere. I keep hitting date but it's the same phone conversation every time. Is this the end of her content or am I just stuck with a bug or something?
It's the end of her content, for now.

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
when i clicked on lee 1st week my game said "an exception has occured" i can't even skip the error. how to fix it
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1708, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2066, in execute
    screen homescreenleestatus():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2067, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2069, in execute
    if leentr == True:
NameError: name 'leentr' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    fixed:
    if leentr == True:
  File "<screen language>", line 2069, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sugar Babies Galore 0.76
Wed Mar 03 17:38:57 2021

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Pretty sure I avoided NTR choices for Lee, but the Lionel scene still shows up. If there's any sharing, it should be you sharing her with him, not the other way around. Maybe the stats weren't optimal, but even if so, that's still a pretty unintuitive fail state to implement. Shame, was proceeding pretty well up till that point.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Pretty sure I avoided NTR choices for Lee, but the Lionel scene still shows up. If there's any sharing, it should be you sharing her with him, not the other way around. Maybe the stats weren't optimal, but even if so, that's still a pretty unintuitive fail state to implement. Shame, was proceeding pretty well up till that point.
This is a bug, you can use mystery crab's fix for now.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
when i clicked on lee 1st week my game said "an exception has occured" i can't even skip the error. how to fix it
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    pause
    renpy.pause()
    fixed:
    if leentr == True:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Game\G.Off\ư\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.76-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    fixed:
    if leentr == True:
  File "<screen language>", line 2069, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sugar Babies Galore 0.76
Wed Mar 03 17:38:57 2021
Shift+o to bring up console in the dating menu screen, type : leentr=False (case sensitive)

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes