3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
If you're on the corruption path for Lee, you might want this fix. Just drop it in the game folder and overwrite the old version
I'm prob being an idiot, but the download doesn't seem to work for me (the Lee storyline just keeps going in a circle after I ring her)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm prob being an idiot, but the download doesn't seem to work for me (the Lee storyline just keeps going in a circle after I ring her)
That's normal. There's no more content yet. The fix was preventing it from starting a completely different scene by accident.

Mar 23, 2020
You need to have Lee's heart meter at 6 or below. Otherwise, you cannot get the optional NTR route. The other routes don't seem to be developed yet. There's also a pregnancy counter in the NTR route so you can reduce Lee into a baby generator ;)

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Only thing i dont like so far is now more sex even if repeated scene once she has the kid. might be something to look at since well im glad my wife didnt stop having sex after our 1st, 2nd and 3rd kid lmao

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
LOL. I'm 47 and I think if it was me in this game it would kill me. But what a way to die! Definitely should be able to change name.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes