3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
If you pic the corruption path, do you have to share the girls?
Can I be corrupt but keep all the girls for me or do I have to choose the guidance path for that?
You do not have to share, no. Although you have to take the girls currently in relationships from their lover, once they are Victor's, they are "his". Sharing is opt in

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Unofficial Android port of
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.90 Public] with IAmAB mod
Download:
You can also join my .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Aww dammit, I fucked up.
I started doing the corruption path for all the girls and assumed Brianne's would just make her more slutty.
Then she took her gorgeous red hair and dyed it a shitty looking blonde. I mainly liked her because she was a redhead....
Well that's several hours wasted.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any more content for Lee after she gets to 9 on the guidance path? Seems like it's stuck in a loop, as there's no "end of content" banner like there is for Brianne. She also doesn't have sex with MC despite her status blurb saying she would.

Last edited:
Reactions: sztrb

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Is there any more content for Lee after she gets to 9 on the guidance path? Seems like it's stuck in a loop, as there's no "end of content" banner like there is for Brianne. She also doesn't have sex with MC despite her status blurb saying she would.
Nope, that's the end of her content. I think he left it in so that people who had gotten that far could get the newer data images that were added for that update.

Reactions: Animoo

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.72c APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Missing image file in several spots of the script

Code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 't4clerandom 2o03 copy.png'.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Aww dammit, I fucked up.
I started doing the corruption path for all the girls and assumed Brianne's would just make her more slutty.
Then she took her gorgeous red hair and dyed it a shitty looking blonde. I mainly liked her because she was a redhead....
Well that's several hours wasted.
This. Only thing I hated was losing her red hair, pls give us the option to keep it!

Last edited:
Reactions: The ArcKnight

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Love the new updates of Lee and addition of Hazel. Also a cameo appearance from certain 'you know who' as well ;) .
Hoping for more interracial pregnancy contents and babies.
Can't wait to see what the Hazel corruption path would look like.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Ah yes a classic premise. As they say, simplicity is often time the most ingenious way forward. I haven't tried it myself yet but I'm already intrigued with the description.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
I have had finished Brianne's and April's story on previous ver. (0.72c) but when I try to continue Lee's story I got error I don't know why. All of them are on corruption path btw. At first I thought I got it because I let April moved in with me too early so I decide to load up to a point where she haven't yet and I still get an error when I press date button for Lee anyone got same problem as I am? Any solutions?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I have had finished Brianne's and April's story on previous ver. (0.72c) but when I try to continue Lee's story I got error I don't know why. All of them are on corruption path btw. At first I thought I got it because I let April moved in with me too early so I decide to load up to a point where she haven't yet and I still get an error when I press date button for Lee anyone got same problem as I am? Any solutions?
What's the error?

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes