3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Nothing for April, Brianne got 1 Event at both route, where MC asks her to break up with her BF and Lee got one on the Guidance Path, where you get an BJ, non repeatable. That's it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
While I know having the error reports may help, posting my user name and computer specs online is not something I'm comfortable with. Besides, when a game runs out of content, I usually delete/uninstall it.
Yep I agree. As a 30 year professional programmer now retired for 10 years. We give so much info away without thinking. Imagine if I would ask a client to send a report which I had designed. Man that would be heresy. I learnt one thing in programming very quickly; dont trust anyone.

kenkko

May 11, 2017
While I know having the error reports may help, posting my user name and computer specs online is not something I'm comfortable with. Besides, when a game runs out of content, I usually delete/uninstall it.
Post a save before the error. If its an issue with this update it should cause the same error on another pc.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
If it bothers you that much then you could simply edit the error report to remove any personal info, although the "traceback.txt" file doesn't really include much in the way of personal info, unless you've installed a game into your User folder (which isn't the best place to install these games). What was the point of posting to say you get errors if you have no intention of posting an error report? That's like saying "I get errors but I'm not going to tell you what they are"! :unsure: How do you expect a dev to fix things if they don't know what's going wrong? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
There's a few times where it defaults back to calling the MC Victor instead of the custom name.

Also, after April moves into our house, we still go back to her apartment to have sex after dates (And she doesn't have her tattoo)

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Nothing for April, Brianne got 1 Event at both route, where MC asks her to break up with her BF and Lee got one on the Guidance Path, where you get an BJ, non repeatable. That's it.
how do you get brianne to break up with boyfriend? im on week 110 and all the do is date and have sex nothing else thanks

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes