3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Both netori and netorare.

He will be taking those women but, at the moment, April can be impregnated by 2 other men besides the MC and once that starts she will only sleep with those other men.

Just to note that's it is the players choice if she goes down that road, you don't need to.

On the guidance path it's only the MC that will impregnate her and she cuts off all contact with other men very early in the path to focus purely on the MC and the relationship they are building.

Everything that happens to her is your choice.
Glad to see we are getting more netori games :)

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.6C] [3Diddly] - Original Size: 620MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (74MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I like where this game is going though I wish there was an option to disable the MC character model next to the text box his smile is bordering the uncanny valley. This also of course offers the added bonus of allowing the player to see themselves in the MC's position more easily especially if they don't see themselves in the MC's looks. I am saying this because the game allows you to name the MC so this would appear in line with that.

Also I like how you get to choose between corrupting and befriending I just wished it wasn't as in your face but rather based on your choices instead but that is just me nitpicking. Having a netori game is good enough for me. Oh that and the racial aspect for Lee kinda threw off for a bit as if it was implying that Asians don't speak English well especially as this seems to happen only with Asians which seems weird. This does bring up the point of do we need an interracial tag for this?

Last edited:

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
0.7 should be pretty good and bug free, so I'm hoping to see it available sooner rather than later :) Anyone here also secretly hoping that 3diddly will finish Wifey's Dilemma after he's done with SBG?
Exactly what I am thinking! And I am sure I am not the only one!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone - without spoilers please - let me know which routes have (/will have) pregnancy content?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So far, only April.
On both routes?

Oh, and while I'm asking about routes - with regards to Lee's, does "getting her back to a normal life" mean what it sounds like - that is, her fixing things with her husband and winding up back out of MC's life? Or does MC still have a relationship with her on the side?

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Can anyone - without spoilers please - let me know which routes have (/will have) pregnancy content?
April has, Brianne and Lee will have.

On both routes?
Yes. In her corruption route you can tell her to get pregnant by someone else.

Oh, and while I'm asking about routes - with regards to Lee's, does "getting her back to a normal life" mean what it sounds like - that is, her fixing things with her husband and winding up back out of MC's life? Or does MC still have a relationship with her on the side?
There's no clear end game with her yet but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes