3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Thank you for the compressed version. As to the corruption route, look the change log, quite some games don't have accurate ones, but this one is, so if interested it is no yet, only the guidance route as this option ATM.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
what Hazel story still not Fin ?? hmm

Question! what new on 0.9 ? how much@ Tier on patreon i need subs to play that Version ?? i wait a year+

Last edited:

charlie6039

Sep 19, 2018
How do I get Brianne's sharing path? I found the path where she gets with ty, but looking at the images, there appears to be another option that I can't find.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
How do I get Brianne's sharing path? I found the path where she gets with ty, but looking at the images, there appears to be another option that I can't find.
Normal corruption path, you get asked at one point if you want to share. It’s more like Brianne’s bf sharing her with the PC than the other way around.

Reactions: Campfire84

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Can you get brianne pregnant on corruption route?
I have 10 love, she has moved in with me and my girlfriend.
When i ask about children, you got to be kidding me right? later that day...
changelog for 0.87 says you can impregnate her on corruption, did I miss something?
Make sure you’re on the right version and have not used console commands. The code should be fine, I haven’t gotten any reports like this.

Reactions: Campfire84

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Why is it that developers like to block rollbacks so much? It's bad enough when they simply turn off a config setting or set history length to 0, but repeatedly putting renpy.block_rollback() everywhere that they want to make a user regret a bad choice? GGGB was the world champ for this, but this VN is rapidly catching up.

Here's all the block rollbacks changed to no-op pass statements. Extract to your game directory and overwrite the existing sources.

haile23

Jul 1, 2019
Make sure you’re on the right version and have not used console commands. The code should be fine, I haven’t gotten any reports like this.
No console commands, sharing disabled and brianne broken up with kelvin. tried a new game and same result sadly :(

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm finally getting around to trying this game out, and am trying to decide what route(s) I want to go down for my first run. Regarding the Guidance vs Corruption paths, do either of these paths with any of the girls seem like they're going to end with the girl staying with MC (I know the game isn't finished yet). I'm asking because the Guidance descriptions gave me an impression like he's going to build them up to be a better person but then part ways with them. I'd like the MC to have a wife or at least one serious girlfriend at the end of the game (either in a guidance or corruption flavor). I don't think I'd enjoy it as much if either path just leads to the MC being alone at the end, but just with some new experiences under his belt.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just tried this game for the first time. Got through most (I think) of April and Brienne's content so far. VERY good game! I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait to see more. Some minor feedback is that I wish there was a nickname option for more than just Brienne (I want to others to call me "Daddy" too! XD).

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how the mechanics work. I progressed everything with April first (except for preggers yet) as was recommended, and it implemented her into Brienne's content. The vacation to Havana, etc. When I tried to ask Brienne to be my GF too, apparently already having April as one prevented that (so can we only have one official girlfriend? :cry:). It makes me wonder, if I had done Brienne before April, or tried to progress all three of them simultaneously, would that have prevented the girl-girl/threesome content from unlocking? Or if I pursued guidance with one but corruption with the other? I've moved both of them in and am going to pursue either Lee or Hazel next. Hoping for great harem endings (guidance and corruption lol). Anyway, great stuff (y)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
When I first checked out this game I liked the potential because of themes and the way you play the game, but was worried that it might not have the best production consistency and would be abandoned or scuffed. I am glad to see that it's still being improved and developed and looking forward to more updates. Good luck to dev team and thanks to people who choose to support this project! :)

dqs

Jun 29, 2017
Dont know if the developers reads this and maybe they already now. In Lee Guidancy path I got stuck in a Loop when she is leaving her husband. ( all are on guidance path and did try it with a second run)

Reactions: mofonistik

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dont know if the developers reads this and maybe they already now. In Lee Guidancy path I got stuck in a Loop when she is leaving her husband. ( all are on guidance path and did try it with a second run)
i think that means that her content is ended atm.

Reactions: dqs
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes