3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.88 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

includes Walkthrough Mod (thanks IAmAB)

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.88 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

comprende Walkthrough Mod (thanks IAmAB)

*********************************************************************************

of
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.86 Public]

di un fan
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.86 Public]

*********************************************************************************

of
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.84]

+ Walkthrough Mod

di un fan
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.84]

+ Walkthrough Mod

of Sugar Baby Galore [v0.82]

+ Walkthrough Mod

di un fan Sugar Baby Galore [v0.82]

+ Walkthrough Mod

of Sugar Baby Galore [v0.78] [3Diddly]

di un fan Sugar Baby Galore [v0.78] [3Diddly]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021/09/26
Version: 0.88 Public

includes Walkthrough Mod (thanks IAmAB)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
comprende Walkthrough Mod (thanks IAmAB)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems that onöy new thing in this version was 1 date with hazel.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
You're right, it was a tab mistake. Here's the file, replace in game folder to fix.
When I was playing last patch it seemed like you had to make a girl your girlfriend before you could get them pregnant and that you could only have one girlfriend. Is that how it's supposed to work or not?

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Ofc Brianne was hellbent on being GF oficially, when other girls
was OK with less official status because of good MCs prospects.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When I was playing last patch it seemed like you had to make a girl your girlfriend before you could get them pregnant and that you could only have one girlfriend. Is that how it's supposed to work or not?
atm mc has 2 gfs and 1 more is coming soon.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Dunno why but shouldn't Android Downloads be APK and not rar files?

I tried downloading one but it fails to extract because it has some sort of error because it's different from APK.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've played the Brianne corruption route until she moves in with her BF. LP is at 10, 3 somes with April are done, but when I try to ask about pregnancy the game says end of content.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Check my patreon for the fix. It's a public post.
One more question. How many GF's are aloud in the game? I thought I read that 2 slots are currently available but when I asked Brianne in Havana she said I've already got one and then got stuck in a loop. LP's are at 10 guidance route. I did not test this on corruption.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
One more question. How many GF's are aloud in the game? I thought I read that 2 slots are currently available but when I asked Brianne in Havana she said I've already got one and then got stuck in a loop. LP's are at 10 guidance route. I did not test this on corruption.
It's not that there's only two slots. Right now both can be PC's gf if Brianne is asked first, and I'm debating on whether to keep this. Originally, I wanted the PC to only be able to have one gf so that it actually means something, but a lot of people are complaining so I'm thinking about it.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It's not that there's only two slots. Right now both can be PC's gf if Brianne is asked first, and I'm debating on whether to keep this. Originally, I wanted the PC to only be able to have one gf so that it actually means something, but a lot of people are complaining so I'm thinking about it.
If it's alright to chime in... I think I've played most of the content thus far, as far as corruption routes go (I'll definitely be doing guidance as well though). Just as a thought: Maybe for Corruption they can all be girlfriends (or "bitches"), but only one can be an "Alpha Bitch/favorite" figure, and for Guidance they can all be girlfriends, but only one can actually become a wife?

Though I'm not sure what kind of dynamics/mechanics you have in mind for if a player wants to guide one but corrupt another, etc.

Good to know about asking Brienne first though. I'll do that in my next run =)

Is it intentional that Brienne and Lee have nickname options for us but April doesn't? Will she have one added eventually (I'm hoping so :))?

I don't know how difficult of a feature it would be to add, but is there any way to enable naming our saves? It'd make it easier to keep track of NTR saves, non-sharing saves, etc.

Also, just another bit of feedback: I like the progression of course. BJs lead to sex, sex leads to anal, etc. But if possible I think it'd be nice to maybe be able to select sex acts eventually. Just because I've progressed to sex/anal doesn't mean I don't want to still get deepthroated every now and then lol ;). Maybe even eventually a session could involve choosing up to two actions. You know, in case some disgusting pervert wants to make them go ass to mouth :devilish:

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
For what it's worth... I saw the harem tag and assumed they all could be and would have felt very cheated if we couldn't have them all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i got brianne and that 1st blonde to be mc's gfs and posssibly become mothers of his babies.

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ahh OK. To me it just makes sense to have a polyamorous relationship if you are going to have them move in with each other. If you go corruption with Lee then she does not have to be a GF since she will be a slave, but on her guidance path IMO she should be added to the GF's and so on with the others.

Also, with April I found it a bit odd that once she moves in you still head to her apartment after a date until you stop dating her. That would be around LP 8-9.

Last edited:
Reactions: RabidSloth

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Btw., I think there's something slightly awry there: When on the double date with Brianne and Mr. Wright and Katie (corruption path), she says she can't be the MC's girlfriend because he's already got April. But after asking her to move in, her status still changes to [MC]'s girlfriend.

Not a major issue, just looks like a minor slip somewhere.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Check my patreon for the fix. It's a public post.
I applied the patches and started a new game on the guidance paths. When I got to Havana with Brianne and asked her to be my GF (before April) I caught this exception:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/brianne.rpy", line 5662, in script
    $ gftotal += 1
  File "game/brianne.rpy", line 5662, in <module>
    $ gftotal += 1
NameError: name 'gftotal' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ gftotal += 1
  File "C:\Users\laird\Desktop\SugarBabiesGalore-0.88-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\laird\Desktop\SugarBabiesGalore-0.88-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ gftotal += 1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sugar Babies Galore 0.88
Wed Sep 29 10:23:03 2021

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I applied the patches and started a new game on the guidance paths. When I got to Havana with Brianne and asked her to be my GF (before April) I caught this exception:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ gftotal += 1
    $ gftotal += 1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ gftotal += 1
  File "C:\Users\laird\Desktop\SugarBabiesGalore-0.88-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\laird\Desktop\SugarBabiesGalore-0.88-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ gftotal += 1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sugar Babies Galore 0.88
Wed Sep 29 10:23:03 2021
Ah yeah, that’s going to be fixed in the next version

Reactions: Macinnes
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes