3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I still cannot find a way to get into Brienne NTR content on the Guidance Path ...

I tried full love ... I tried 0 love, I tried in between - nothing works

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
Is this what sugar baby / daddy relationships are really like? Infinitely more parasitical than I'd have expected and I had a low enough opinion already. Goddamn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Purrbox

Apr 28, 2017
Well, im surprised but i can't play at all the Lee route, i got that error message every time i click on his picture :

Is that any fix for it ?

Reactions: Knight2416

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Well, im surprised but i can't play at all the Lee route, i got that error message every time i click on his picture :

Is that any fix for it ?
as note on page before bug in game no fix yet

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Is this what sugar baby / daddy relationships are really like? Infinitely more parasitical than I'd have expected and I had a low enough opinion already. Goddamn.
yeah, but is much better than person go to WebCam(watch model) and become their supporter.. pay monthly certain $$ and Tip them see their pussy asshole.. ending costing person thousand dollar and not able to touch the model.. lol

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Are there any games similar to SBG where you can help or destroy the dreams of the people you meet. Either help them get their dream or send them on the road to debauchery and Sin?.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very weird: full dl yesterday and wt-mod installed game gave parsing errors but full dl today w/o and with wt-mod game works.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyways usual update where mc enlarges his harem by inviting lee to live with him and 2 other woman are willing to carry mc's baby.

Reactions: locco1234

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Super fun game, too bad it is not animated like Katie's Corruption, but not a big deal. The Route system is cool enough. Waiting for the next update is the killer. Being able to Help or send all of the girls towards Sin is super fun. Which is why, are there any games similar to Sugar babies Galore, in the mean time?.
post your question on recommendations, mods don't look kindly on posting other games on other threads.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It´s sad that you cannot avoid Brianna´s fluffing up on the corruption route. :-(
That's kind of why I eventually gave up on all the corruption routes entirely. I'm not really a fan of the mindset that mind break/submission/corruption inevitably leads to bleached hair/tattoos/piercings/implants/puffy lips/etc.

It'd be nice to have a choice whether to go down that path or not. Especially if all I really want is to turn a girl into a slut while mostly keeping her looking the same way. Doubly so when all of the corruption models all look worse to me than their original models.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
It´s sad that you cannot avoid Brianna´s fluffing up on the corruption route. :-(
Yeah, I also liked her look before. In my eyes she seemed to age from 18 to about 40 with the changes. But I think that's the price you pay for turning her into a bimbo.

Reactions: Envoye

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is this a game hard focuses ntr-corruption path and 'guadiance' ( love path I guess) path is just after thought side route or both guadiance and ntr-corruption routes has similar amount of content and both legit? If the guadiance path has much less content than ntr-corruption I would rather not install and test out the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is this a game hard focuses ntr-corruption path and 'guadiance' ( love path I guess) path is just after thought side route or both guadiance and ntr-corruption routes has similar amount of content and both legit? If the guadiance path has much less content than ntr-corruption I would rather not install and test out the game
Guidance and corruption routes have about equal content; there's a fair bit of netori and some very limited (for now) netorare content, all of it optional and avoidable.

Reactions: clowns234

jumm

May 16, 2017
wow. ever since you stop Wifey's Dilemma, I thought you retired.
lovely Katie.
I'm so happy to see her again.
It's like watching Marvel Universe. You are a very talented writer.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes