3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
bug report - not sure if its the same one above - latest version. Date Lee, Love 7, dialog see if i can move ahead with Lee, invite to my home
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/lee.rpy", line 1607, in script
jump ledate4g
ScriptError: could not find label 'ledate4g'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/lee.rpy", line 1607, in script
jump ledate4g
File "E:\[{Sex Games in development\SugarBabiesGalore-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\[{Sex Games in development\SugarBabiesGalore-0.4b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ledate4g'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sugar Babies Galore 0.4b
Thu Jul 30 12:48:18 2020
```
0.4b doesn't include the guidance version of Lee's next date, so it fails. Although with these reports of the error, I guess we know that people are indeed choosing guidance over corruption.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
a cam girl might be a valid alternative? It seems like a logical path to take that fulfills the "route", and still avoids "sharing". But, I guess it's up to what people on that route want.
Good point. since it is early in the development and we do not know what the dev has planned maybe this could give him a few ideas to toss around

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
One scene was ok with each of the girls then it was back to the big grind. Lee was finished very quickly. April moved house but in the grind she ended back in her own flat regardless of the fact she did not live there anymore. It all happened in 15 minutes.
Not a great update.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys, I made this walkthrough mod because I like this game and it has two different routes, so I thought someone might need it. Enjoy and in case of any error just send me a message. If you want to help me financially i will be really glad, this is my . Here is the mod page. Thanks ^^
Edit: Updated to v0.4b and now the mod shows where is the last choice for path/girl!
I just updated my Walkthrough Mod for v0.4b and can someone tell me what I have to do to put my mod in the game's op?

Reactions: kippei

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I think people hit it but issues noticed in this update:
  1. Whether you let April move in or not it lists her as a girl living in your house.
  2. Even if you let April move in, dates still go back to her apartment.
  3. Lee's guidance path crashes when you attempt to date her.

Reactions: GuardianZ

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Getting error on Lee when you take her home for this update.
It's right after "He invited Lee to his house again."
View attachment 752215

IAmAB Since you finished your mod, do you know what's wrong with my version?
I took a look and apparently only the corruption path doesn't have this error. The guidance path does not seem to have the scene there (label) which makes the error. When I was making the mod I noticed that the game had no choice on date 4 with Lee for the guidance path, I had thought that this would continue in a next update, but apparently it is an error. Thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: kippei

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I ran into this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/april.rpy", line 2475, in script
jump apdate3cont2
ScriptError: could not find label 'apdate3cont2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/april.rpy", line 2475, in script
jump apdate3cont2
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-0.4b-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-0.4b-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-0.4b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'apdate3cont2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sugar Babies Galore 0.4b
Thu Jul 30 15:13:55 2020
It does not give me the option to ignore the error like normal errors so I can't move on to next scene.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I enjoyed this ... though I wonder if anyone ever chooses the guidance path rather than corruption one, haha ... I did quickly at the start to see where they'd actually take you (tells you once you get the status button) as you don't know when making the choice, but they sounded rather tame comparatively.
I was wondering the same, since you have to deal with literal gold digging whores. Nurturing guidance is not the first thing that comes to mind as far as I am concerned but I guess some people are into that.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
I like the game especially April's story excited to see more of that. I feel like the in between dates are kinda annoying tho especially when u try to play the game in different ways.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Getting error on Lee when you take her home for this update.
It's right after "He invited Lee to his house again."
View attachment 752215

IAmAB Since you finished your mod, do you know what's wrong with my version?
I didn't got that problem when i loaded my old save on corruption path. But when i did a full new pathing in the "good'" path, i got it also for one of lee's date.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I didn't got that problem when i loaded my old save on corruption path. But when i did a full new pathing in the "good'" path, i got it also for one of lee's date.
It's been mentioned a few times in the thread. The guidance path Lee date has not been implemented, so that's why that error exists.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Lee is getting an exception now.......I try to date but says dialog is missing?.....won`t even let me ignore it.......Other 2 are fine. WTH.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes